The Real Deal

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by KellyT, Mar 23, 2003.

1. KellyT

KellyT New Member

I've been receiving Transfer Factor injections, twice weekly, for the last couple of months. This transfer factor was developed long before the people making the colostrum product started using the name. It is essentially the coating from the outside of human white blood cells. While it is a blood product, it is very safe - much safer than immunoglobulin, and other blood products.
    I have seen significant improvement, in recent weeks, although I can't attibute it entirely to transfer factor. I am also receiving Ampligen, testosterone, and antigens (anti-allergens), and I've slowly increased my exercises. The sum total has been slow steady improvement - reduction in pain, weight loss, and small amounts of energy, where there was no energy before.
    My doctor is Dr. Dorothy Calabrese, at Enviromed, in Laguna Hills, California. I won't post her web site here, but you could find her pretty easily in a web search, in case you are interested.
    Hope this helps. Kelly
  2. gbean

gbean New Member

Hi Kelly,
    I noticed you are getting ampligen.
    I'm amazed! I've known about ampligen for years and heard it helps fibro/cfs enormously but that we still can't get it yet.
    How long have you been able to get it. Does your doctor know of anyone else in the country using it? I still thought it wasn't approved.
    Gena
  3. KellyT

KellyT New Member

Ampligen is currently in phase III trials. I'm participating in the last study, before it goes up to the FDA for approvals. I haven't been on it long enough to see results, yet, but this clinic and others have seen very good results with it. Stay tuned. I'll let you know as this progresses. Kelly

[ advertisement ]