The "REAL Dr. House" - interesting doc in NYC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Jul 25, 2010.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Anyone seen Dr. Bolte or know someone who has?

His website lists just a part of the conditions he's dealt with in patients...
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Thanks, Victoria. I just wish there was a doctor like Dr. Bolte in my area. He sounds like a great doctor.
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

sure wish there were a ton of docs like him around.....he sounds awesome
  4. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

group ROAAAD TRIPPP!!!!

5. kat211

kat211 New Member

Thank you for posting this. There is a very good chance that I will be in New York in a couple of weeks and, if I am, I am going to try and get an appt with him. I will find out Thursday if my trip is possible, I have mediation on my house Thursday. I am just beside myself with everything going on with my body. To top it off, my sinus infection came back 2 days after finishing the antibiotics. Anyhow, I digress.
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

Hope somebody gets to see him, it would be interesting! Yes, a road trip would be great, collect a bunch of us on the way LOL... but that would probably be 'overload' for him, we all have such a collection of symptoms and imho different opportunistic infections with 'maybe' one underlying cause...
  7. Wireless

Wireless New Member

Amazing. Thank you for posting this.

And Victoria, he's unconventional enough that I could just imagine, having a whole weekend convention where he diagnoses a whole slew of us, LOL. Like Dr House when he diagnosed everyone in the waiting room in 2 minutes lol. But we would just need a "little" more time :)

I would so love to go see Dr Bolte. I would do it, however, even a whiz doctor would probably have to see me a bunch of times, so the travel expenses would be adding up.