The "REAL Dr. House" - interesting doc in NYC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Jul 25, 2010.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Anyone seen Dr. Bolte or know someone who has?

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/medical-mysteries/the-real-dr-house

His website lists just a part of the conditions he's dealt with in patients...
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Thanks, Victoria. I just wish there was a doctor like Dr. Bolte in my area. He sounds like a great doctor.
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

sure wish there were a ton of docs like him around.....he sounds awesome
  4. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

group ROAAAD TRIPPP!!!!

LOL
  5. kat211

kat211 New Member

Thank you for posting this. There is a very good chance that I will be in New York in a couple of weeks and, if I am, I am going to try and get an appt with him. I will find out Thursday if my trip is possible, I have mediation on my house Thursday. I am just beside myself with everything going on with my body. To top it off, my sinus infection came back 2 days after finishing the antibiotics. Anyhow, I digress.
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

Hope somebody gets to see him, it would be interesting! Yes, a road trip would be great, collect a bunch of us on the way LOL... but that would probably be 'overload' for him, we all have such a collection of symptoms and imho different opportunistic infections with 'maybe' one underlying cause...
  7. Wireless

Wireless New Member

Amazing. Thank you for posting this.

And Victoria, he's unconventional enough that I could just imagine, having a whole weekend convention where he diagnoses a whole slew of us, LOL. Like Dr House when he diagnosed everyone in the waiting room in 2 minutes lol. But we would just need a "little" more time :)

I would so love to go see Dr Bolte. I would do it, however, even a whiz doctor would probably have to see me a bunch of times, so the travel expenses would be adding up.