The shake and flax

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maps, May 21, 2006.

1. maps

maps New Member

I am at the point in my illness (CFS & Myco) that I no longer have a clue what to try, I am bouncing all over the place. Any one have any suggestions I would be pleased to hear them. One of the problems is that I can't stay out too long and I get so confused in the stores.

Yesterday I decided to try the shake but the only flax I could find is Golden Flax Meal. Is this the right thing anyone?

I have to leave it a couple of days before going out and getting the mollasis and nuts. (Although the nuts are excellent food for the micro but I am sure four is not going to make any difference).

Thanks for your input

maps
  2. maps

maps New Member

Thanks for repling. I meant that four almonds will probably not be enought to feed my myco so I would be able to take them with the shake.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards
    maps
  3. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I ordered mine from vitacost in a 15oz package. Pretty good size - it's the organic cold-milled flaxseed and I think they were pretty cheap, shipping is about $5 for whatever you order. I bought several supplements at the same time I bought these. I think I might have given about $4 for the whole package and it should last a while, just keep them in the freezer. If you've got a health food store where near you I would think that they would have them there also. Stormyskye is really the one that knows the most about this. Isn't she just awesome?? Search for "The Shake" or her post "Road to Remission" I think she's got it listed where you can find it under either, but I was thinking it was the flax see. Hope this helps.