The stork has dropped in on me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onesmileymyley, Feb 5, 2003.

1. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

Well I am to be blessed with yet another child. This will be child number 6.....good God I hope I can deal with it.
  2. ejay

ejay New Member

lord oh lord you must stop smilein or that is going to cause population explosion[hahaha].god provides for all, he will give you the strength, when you feel like thre is no more .i am thinking of how wonderful it will be to hold that new child and rock it.i would love to be able to go back and have my child in my arms, but they are all gone, and life is so empty without, so enjoy this blessing. and the next time just move to my area where its to darn cold to EVEN THINK OF LETTIN GO OF YOUR LONGJOHNS LORD Oh lord its COLD HERE. TAKE CARE EJAY
    [This Message was Edited on 02/05/2003]
  3. laurakay

laurakay New Member

How do you deal with that many children every day??? I have one and am so tired that I'm not sure what to do!!

Congratulations on your news, and I'm thinking that if you have made it through with five, you will make it with six. My grandmother had seven and always says that having one baby took all of her time and having seven took all of her time just the same!

Laura
  4. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

I sure hope that was a joke Spacee, if not you have no right to tell someone else how many children they should have. I don't have any childern and I am 40 yrs old so I don't plan on having any. Does that make me a better person? I don't think so

I sure hope the joke is on me, maybe you guys know each other if so I'm sorry for my ranting.

If it was a joke than you need to not to put someone down if they want to bring life into this world that's their business. Maybe this will be the person who brings world peace, or wipe out hungry, or produce resources that helps all of humanity........

Sorry I'm done now
    [This Message was Edited on 02/05/2003]
  5. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

if i want to have 20 children i will. children are a wonderful blessing from God. my having 6 is not going to hurt our granchildren. if i was living off of the state then be upset but the fact is my husband and i are not hurting in any way shape or form. if we could not afford to have children then we would not have them.....to everyone else thank you so much for supporting me....
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I wish you the best with your pregnancy and you child.

Love, Mikie
  7. s43

s43 New Member

Congratulations it isnt for anyone else to tell you how many children you can have,you was just sharing your news with us.Take care SHARON
  8. Combatmedic

Combatmedic New Member

That people do not feel the need to BITE THEIR TONGUES anymore? Who decided that it was okay to be hateful all of a sudden?
    This is a happy post, and the entire thread should remain so.

"If you can't say something nice.....don't say anything at all........."

Let's play nice please...

CONGRATULATIONS SMILEY!

BABIES ARE A BLESSING!

Grinning ear to ear for you---and I don't even know you.

:) :) :)

Medic
  9. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

I am sorry for my blasting, it just makes me so upset to sit and judge other people.

My husband is from a family of 12, and my mom from 9 so I guess I'm a bit sensitive about large families.

How wonderful for you and your family. And yes this could be the person finds a cure.

Happy news.........Laura
  10. sugar_crystal

sugar_crystal New Member

I think it's wonderful! When I first got married, I wanted to go back to living on a farm and have 10 sons. That was 31 years ago. God blessed me with two wonderful boys, age 21 and 27 and I lost one in between. What is meant to be is meant to be.

I got most of my dream anyway (no, we don't live on a farm, we live close to Houston), but I have a wonderful husband and two wonderful children. Children are stars brought down from Heaven to bless us or whatever you want to believe. If you are happy, then they will be happy and in the world today, that is what counts.

Too old to have one more...God bless you,
    Crystal
  11. SCARLETT415

SCARLETT415 New Member

I wish you and your family all the best and somehow you will find the strength. I only had 3 children and my husband and I often wish we would have had a couple more. My daughter has tried for a couple years to have a second baby and cannot get pregnant. You are truly blessed and I send many warm fuzzy hugs your way.
    Annette(3)
  12. selma

selma New Member

But I know you will!
  13. Trini

Trini New Member

I'm just curious since i came up positive w/ the ciguatera toxin and they said it can be passed gestationally and thru breastmilk. I don't have any kids yet but this really dampens the hope for me unless they can get rid of the toxin or at least lessen it in my body.

Trini
  14. tandy

tandy New Member

I love to hear of pregnancys!!(other peoples that is!)lol I have what I've always wanted,three beautiful,healthy children! But I will say that nothing is greater than to feel life growing inside you!! I hope your baby is healthy~ What are you hoping for?boy or girl~
    Best of luck!!(haha,you gotta go thru the summer!!) LOL
    best wishes,
    Tracey
  15. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Oh you are so blessed to having another little angel. I think about it, I have 3 children 14, 11 & 4, 2 boys and a girl. I enjoyed my last pregnancy sooo much and cherished every moment. Now Feb. 7/03, she will be turning 4 going on 14. I love the newborn stage especially the cuddling the smothering, oh I better stop or else,,,,,, Good luck, you must be a wonderful, loving mother, God Bless you. Gentle hugs, Mom3
  16. allhart

allhart New Member

that is such good news,would you rather have a girl or a boy?
    its seems much easier with each new one,we have 5 they take care of each other,enjoy the blessing!
    congrats

kara
  17. ozgran

ozgran New Member

my congratulations. It is wonderful news. I am 65 next sunday (9th) but I still love babies. Wanted to have several of my own but ill health prevented that. Had two sons. Have 5 natural born grandchildren and one from a family who live interstate now. We adpoted each otherwhen they lived in our hometown. They've not long been to visit and the little boy is asking me to go and visit as he misses his Nan. Will do so a bit later I also get many hugs from a young family down the street - AND - we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of no 3 next door. We are psuedo grandparents to those children. In fact they asked to visit us last night instead of going out for a while with mum and dad. Children are wonderful. I wish you much enjoyment with your family and hope you stay well. Love Ozgran.
  18. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

The more the merrier right? I have three and I certainly would have a few more if I were 10 yrs younger, well maybe if I were 15 years younger(I`m 45). Anyhow, hope all goes well for you.
  19. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*CONGRATULATIONS*~ that is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
    I'm currently nearly 30 weeks pregnant with baby number 4 my little bunch of kiddles are what get me up in the morning & keep me going during the day, (that & my wonderful hubby!)
    May you have a wonderful, happy & healthy nine months :)

Lease
  20. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

There is nothing more precious in this world then such a gift from God as a child. Regardless if it is one one 12 they are all a blessing. You will do just fine and IF it were me i would be soo very happy too. Wasn't here for whatever happened in the earlier post but just know most of us are very supportive and are Mom's too. So your news you've shared with us is good news. I pray for everything to go wonderful throughout your pregnancy. Don't worry my Grama had 10 girls and 1 boy and she said that it wasn't so bad, just makes it so her and Grampa always had family and they were never alone.
    Cograts and god bless you and your family.
    Joannie