The story of a sign (video)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jorgie, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

Really good video. It won the best short film on the internet for 08'. It's the fun link of the week in our new letter for those of you who don't get it.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Thanks. How come you don't post more often?

Against the rules? Too busy? Something else?

3. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Beautiful little film!

Thanks much!

4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thanks so much for brightening up my day with uplifting video. It really makes you think how lucky you really are and that there are people that are worse off.

I have a story about 2 little girls in my neighborhood. A house caught on fire up the street from my house and they had to move to a hotel until they fix it. A Dad and his 2 little girls lives in this house. Everything in their garage burnt up.

Anyway, 2 other little girls in my neighborhood are going around house to house trying to raise money to buy the 2 little girls new bicycles for them since they got burnt up.

It is amazing how much we can learn from others.

Again thanks for sharing.

5. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

I don't post much because I'm always running around the ProHealth offices kicking printers (percussive maintenance :) ) to put the fear of me into them. Most of the time my hands are full and I don't have much to share or say. But when I do post it's generally on the chitchat board because it's a bit more mellow then the other boards.
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Thanks for calling our attention to it - so we can be thankful we can see it.