The Strength of Your Prayers Needed.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by roadkill, Dec 10, 2004.

1. roadkill

roadkill New Member

I realize it is late and I'm probably the last one to ask for prayers tonight. I hope with your help, this gets through to our Life giver.

God I pray to you in agreement with all the prayers on the board this evening.

I deeply and sincerely and desperately ask for your spirit of sanity and peace to overcome and quench the horrors that we are experiencing. Stop our nightmares, help us to retain the insight of your perfect mind. Help us to see the truth. That only love is real. Help us to see love. Help us to feel love. Help us to enter your world so that we can overcome the horrors of this world and experience the reality of you.

Please, keep us all nestled and enfolded in your Spirit of Comfort until the storm is past.

I hand you the cirucumstances of my life and relationship and trust Thy Will Be Done,

Amen

[This Message was Edited on 12/10/2004]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/10/2004]
  2. Lupian

Lupian New Member

Heavenly Father, we ask that you be with roadkill, to remove nightmares and stop the visions of horrible things. Please visit Your peace upon this person and be there, filling this person anew with Your Spirit and Your light. Keep roadkill close to You, please, and guide each step that it remain firmly on the path you have set for this person.
    Thank You Lord, that prayer is the most powerful force on eath and that we can totally entrust to You every concern, every prayer, every worry, knowing that You will take care of all things in Your time. In Jesus' name, amen.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray for each individual's special intentions and for all of us that we may be healed. Until then, I pray for strength and faith to carry us through. I also pray for our families and our docs.

God bless everyone.

Love, Mikie
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Agreeing with you in prayer. This is not an easy world to live in anymore. So many people are having such a hard time. May God have mercy on us and help us through.

Amen.
  5. Jubi

Jubi New Member

I agree with your prayer and I could sure use a word from you cause I feel like you did a couple weeks back . God help us God bless , judy