"The Thief of Many Lives" if you have not read this post plz do!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SleepyWillow25, Oct 10, 2002.

1. SleepyWillow25

SleepyWillow25 New Member

I am glad the poem made such of an impact! If you have not read this poem it has been posted on here a day ago. Just search for "The Thief Of Many Lives".

I am so pleased that at least a few of you have read this poem about CFS/M.E. It is in your face material but it is exactly what ppl need to hear. Scary stuff when you read it but it is so true.

Please remember this is copyrighted and be sure to ask permission before use. The author is a wonderful women and more then likely won't mind you using it for good things. Just remember that it is her work and she has asked if any one wants to use it to contact her.

Her e-mail address is cfs-mcs@gci.net

If any of you are interested in the book I am starting on please contact me on mikenbelle@ihug.com.au

I have posted a post about the book on here but i fyou can't find it e-mail me and I will give you some details.

Lets all stand together and be heard! CFS IS REAL!!!

Love you all

Belle

2. SleepyWillow25

SleepyWillow25 New Member

I am glad the poem made such of an impact! If you have not read this poem it has been posted on here a day ago. Just search for "The Thief Of Many Lives".

I am so pleased that at least a few of you have read this poem about CFS/M.E. It is in your face material but it is exactly what ppl need to hear. Scary stuff when you read it but it is so true.

Please remember this is copyrighted and be sure to ask permission before use. The author is a wonderful women and more then likely won't mind you using it for good things. Just remember that it is her work and she has asked if any one wants to use it to contact her.

Her e-mail address is cfs-mcs@gci.net

If any of you are interested in the book I am starting on please contact me on mikenbelle@ihug.com.au

I have posted a post about the book on here but i fyou can't find it e-mail me and I will give you some details.

Lets all stand together and be heard! CFS IS REAL!!!

Love you all

Belle