The Truth About Adrenal Fatigue (It's Not What You Think)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RadioFM, Feb 5, 2015.

1. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

HPA Axis Adrenal Connection:

Adrenal fatigue is much more involved than just the adrenal gland. Please review these easy to understand videos below.

The Truth About Adrenal Fatigue (It's Not What You Think)

Adrenal fatigue and your brain (HPA axis)

How to detect an adrenal or thyroid issue on your own!

“What people really think of as adrenal fatigue or burnout rarely has anything to do with the adrenals themselves.” Nora Gedgaudas dispels myths, and illuminates various forms of brain dysregulation that can affect our response to stress, as well as our energy levels. She also discusses the importance of a daily sleep-and-activity rhythm based on natural light and dark, a low-carbohydrate diet and supportive supplements."

Nora is the author of a new e-book
    Rethinking Fatigue —What Your Adrenals are Really Telling You and What You Can Do About It.

See more related threads here: The Gift of Recovery Protocols & Research:
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

I can't see this, Radio. "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated."
  3. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Updated, Thanks!
  4. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

We need to bring awareness to key issues and important topics that may help others find answers to the health challenges of today.

I like to see more threads and topics on basic lab testing, treatment option and comprehensives functional approach that have been already proven to be beneficial.

I have revised foundational supportive topics & discussions to better help our forum members comprehend and understand these important concepts. We must bring awareness to have a chance to fight through the adversities we see today.

The Gift of Recovery Protocols & Research:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015