The Use of Ozone in Medicine 53minute Video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Waynesrhythm, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi All,

I posted this on the main CFS/FM board a few days ago, but that board sometimes goes so fast, that a post can quickly disappear from view. So thought I'd re-post it here on the Chit Chat board.

Regards, Wayne

I've been interested in oxygenation and ozone therapies for quite some time, and have recommended a book several times on this message board entitled "Flood Your Body with Oxygen" by Ed McCabe.

I have some limited experience using some oxygenation/ozone therapies in the past with good results, and anticipate becoming much more literate about it in the future. It seems to me these therapies have the potetial be quite beneficial in addressing any kind of pathogenic issues we may face, whether Lyme, mycoplasma, viruses, candida, etc.

This 53-minute video gives a pretty good overview of some of these therapies, and is fairly easy to understand and follow. Except for the small screen, this seems like it would be a good way to get a good introduction for anybody who has an interest in oxygenation/ozone therapies.

The review below of the book "Flood Your Body with Oxygen" was taken from It was written by a man with CFS.

Regards, Wayne

Flood Your Body with Oxygen -- by Ed McCabe

49 of 50 people found the following review helpful:

The most important health book of the past 50 years., June 8, 2004

By Mira S. Ghoshal (Beacon, NY USA)

After suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME) for 14 years, I was freed from this degenerative disease by ozone treatments along with acupressure and other Asian methods. Years of treatment by modern medicine did nothing for me except to make my symptoms a little easier to live with, while at the same time the medications played havoc with the chemical balance of my body.The ozone was the key to the success of the whole process because it killed the pathogenic mycoplasma that causes CFS in the first place without further damaging an already weakened body. As Ed McCabe writes in this magnificent book on page 57:

"Almost every virus, bacteria, fungi, mycoplasm, parasite, and other pathogen found in all diseases, including HIV, arthritis, heart disease, cancer, chronic fatigue, epstein-barr, candida, and every other disease you can name are the same as all the other primitive life forms. They are facultative anaerobes. 'Anaerobic' simply means they cannot live in oxygen. These disease bugs simple cannot live in active oxygen."

I have also learned from reading this book that I can clean the air in my house using ozone, that I can drink ozonated water, that I can wash my food with ozonated water, along with many other uses that are mentioned in the book. I am on my way to being healthy again and now after reading this book I will have the tools to be healthy for the rest of my life. If you are ill right now or you just want to stay healthy please read this book. Our health is really in our own hands and now we have the information on how to take care of our bodies thanks to Ed McCabe.
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Are you sure you mean ozone?????? Ozone is an unstable compound.

By any chance did you mean just an increased oxygen (O2) level in the air that the patient is breathing? Some people find hyperbolic chambers to be helpful with certain diseases, but I've not heard of anyone deliberately inhaling ozone.

My son ended up in the hospital because an air cleaning filter system that was installed into the main line of my ductwork was inadvertently producing ozone. I also developed a terrible upper respiratory infection from the same ozone. My eyes also really burned from the ozone.

Ozone (O3) is not a stable compound. One's respiratory system is affected by ozone.

"Relatively low amounts can cause chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath, and, throat irritation. Ozone may also worsen chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and compromise the ability of the body to fight respiratory infections. People vary widely in their susceptibility to ozone. Healthy people, as well as those with respiratory difficulty, can experience breathing problems when exposed to ozone. Exercise during exposure to ozone causes a greater amount of ozone to be inhaled, and increases the risk of harmful respiratory effects. Recovery from the harmful effects can occur following short-term exposure to low levels of ozone, but health effects may become more damaging and recovery less certain at higher levels or from longer exposures (US EPA, 1996a, 1996b)."

This is why large cities post ozone action days to warn people who have compromized respiratory systems to stay indoors.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/11/2008]
  3. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Joyfully,

Thanks for your reply.

RE: "Are you sure you mean ozone?????? Ozone is an unstable compound."

*** Yes. Ozone, when properly administered in appropriate amounts, can have medicinal benefits. Too much ozone can be a lung irritant, which is why air purifiers which use ozone have limits on how much ozone is produced.

RE: "Ozone (O3) is not a stable compound."

*** I agree, ozone is not a stable compound. The reason it is supposed to be effective for treating so many health issues is because the unstable O3 breaks down into the stable O2 plus a singlet oxygen (O1).

It's this singlet oxygen which supposedly has the capability to oxidize most of the viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc. that can cause us so many health problems.

Obviously, any therapy that is not properly used can have detrimental effects. What this 53-minute video does is describe to a degree how thousands of doctors around the world have been using ozone for decades with remarkable results and an exceptional safety record.

Regards, Wayne
    [This Message was Edited on 01/12/2008]
  4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I haven't watched the video you refer to in your post. I was just trying to keep everyone safe because O3 can be harmful to humans. You have obviously looked into this topic more than I have. I just want everyone to be safe. Soft hugs. Joyfully
    [This Message was Edited on 01/13/2008]
  5. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Ovrwhelm,

RE: "Do you think those sharper image ones are safe for room air? Does the book mention safe room ozonators?"

*** I'm not familiar with the sharper image ones at all, so can't really comment. Regarding the book, I've sort of lost track of it since moving last year, so can't really say.

I'm actually interested in how far you pursued your olive oil ozonation project. I've seen references to doing this, but haven't fully delved into what all the benefits might be or how difficult it is to make it. If you could fill me in a bit on your experiece with this, I'd appreciate it.

As I was searching the CFS/FM board tonight, I came across <a href="">this interesting post</a> on how ozone was helping with some health conditions. My gut keeps telling me there's a lot of potential in these therapies for me. I'm hoping to collect as much information as I can, and share it as I deem it to be accurate and reliable.

Regards, Wayne

P.S. Regarding the small ozonator you have that you're concerned about using in a small area, would it be possible to turn it on for just a few minutes at a time? The machine I use to ozonate a quart of water for 30 minutes leaves the house smelling clean and fresh. I really like it and have learned from experience when I'm beginning to breathe too much in. My lungs begin to "tickle" slightly.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/19/2008]