The weather changes here are strange and it is not fun for me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jan 21, 2012.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

OUr weather has been warmer than usual, so instead of getting a doozy of a snow storm we got drowned with rain, and some places have flooded. 40% f in January? Yes that is normal for Utah. We have thjanuary thaws every year at this time but this year since we didn't have any snow just frozen ground we thought it was abnormal. But when you have fibro having the tempture change every night is a pain, all over . I am so tired of this. I could have slept all day yesterday and felt like death warmed over. It was my oldest daughter's birthday. So like all parents I went out to dinner with the family. Even though the fo od was great I was not hungry at all, I orderd a chef salad and hardely hate any of it. Took it home in a box with me.

I am so achey and just plain hurt all over. I am sick of it. I am not thrilled with the new pain med either it really does not do much at all. Not even make me semi sleepy. I can't win for losing. I can't can['t any thing stronger due to my rehumy who does not want me on pain meds if he has his way. I had gone to a lower dosgae different med with the hydromphone. It is upsetting to me to know that I have been on really strong pain meds for so long that they don't effect me much at all.

I have problems with meds that are to help ease fibro pain and I can't afford the lyricia or the weight gain that goes with it. So I don't want to chance it.. I want to be normal but that is not going to happen ever. I am going to have to learn how to live with this and I am struggleing with it. How do you live with some thing that makes you feel so bad. I ache n burn, sting , have stabbing pains and am fatiqued don't sleep. and don't know how to change things. I just want to be abel to do what I used to d o and I Know that it is not going to happen.

Thanks for letting me vent.
  2. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

I am so sorry for what you are going through. This is such a depressing...not to mention painful...illness. I too have tried everything and nothing seems to help. I really hope you get some relief soon. Feel free to vent anytime! I know it helps me as well!

3. georgi

georgi New Member

Funny I just read your post and it sounded so incredibly similar to the one i just ''vented'' myself that it was somewhat comforting in a rather sad way. Wow! I really DO understand what u are going thru I am sorry to say. The weather here in Tulsa Okla is very very bipolar and my sensitive bones and tissues do NOT like all the changes. [Which is kind of ironic, cos in theory, I LOVE exciting weather changes.] Well anyway, hang in there. I hope u are having a better day today :)