the-What-not-to-do list for now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fight4acure, Dec 21, 2009.

1. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Here's my list... please share yours!

1) I better not avoid coming onto this site as I have for a long time now, because I miss my friends and support system dearly.

2) Do not clean until after New Year's.

3) Do not do dishes until after New Year's. See how far I can pile them up.

4) Watch the mold in the shower and on the shower curtains grow, and do not dare add any bleach to it!

5) Dr. Oz says we shall not pick our noses, so I guess that can be what I will not do, after the New Year's.

6) Oh, laundry... my goats can eat my clothes for all I care. I don't fit in them anyway, lol.

7) Do not decorate until after the holiday season is over. Then tell your neighbor that you got your decorations up before they did, for the year 2010, lol.

8) Do not avoid chatting on this support group during the holidays.

9) Oh, forget about house cleaning. My goats love to chew up all of my crap for me, especially junk mail.

10) Do not wash my hair until after the New Years. Or have someone else wash it for me!!! :)

11) Don't even bother shopping. I have enough food for a chernobile, however u spell it. & no money to buy presents. But I will bake lots of cookies!... I think, lol. I shall see how I feel, as I may or may not have the energy or the pain levels may be too high.

Hugs! Take it easy this holiday season, and if you get lonely, just know I'm lonely too, and could use some company on here and in the chat rooms.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I did a double-take when I saw your name. How absolutely wonderful to have you back. I have wondered so much how you are!

I was wondering if the penguins had been keeping you hostage.

Love, Judy

4. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Twas the month before Christmas and all through the house,
    not a creature was stirring, except for cats, one dog, and me.
    Although they did hear in the ceiling a white tailed mouse.
    But all of the penguins my cats did eat.

So please send some more to do all of my chores.
    And to venture out for me in the cold, outdoors.
    Because I'm in WI and just cannot stand it
    when I see way too much of all of this flakey, white ....!!!!

Fight2Educate! :)
    [This Message was Edited on 12/22/2009]
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

Love your post, Fight, and glad you're back.

I don't have any goats--- BUT

I do have 4 ALWAYS very-happy-to-help dish "rinsers" tho - they do all the precleaning they can. They hang all their tongues out in anticipation in case I want to inspect them.

What else not to do... I had a thought... lost it...

Hmmm my neighbor has a 'borrego', supposedly a cross between a sheep & goat... I was reading online, there seems to be a lot of discussion as to what it actually is (usually translates as sheep, but apparently also goat, and apparently some think it is a cross but others say it's a relative of some goat variety)- but I haven't seen yet a photo that looks like it.

BUT, I wonder what all it WILL eat?
  6. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I'm more concerned with what I will eat this Christmas, and talking about all of the sheeps & goats has gotten me hungry!

On the first day of Christmas, my sweety fed to me, a deer with Christmas lights on its head that was last seen in Colorado Springs!!!

Fight :)
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

Me too. DH and I went out and bought a couple of turkey legs since there's only the 2 of us.

However, on the second day of Christmas, MY true love gave to me,
    Two packages of brownie mix to bake up by Christmas Day...
  8. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my sweetie fed to me, 3 hedge hogs!!! 2 billy goats, and a deer with his rack caught in Christmas lights, last seen in Colorado Springs!

I just go to eat at other people's places, okay, I'm lying, I get penguins to steal food from my neighbor's house.

BILLCAMO New Member

I have to ask this & you don't have to answer......(Shame on me ?) lol

Did you have any green herbs to mix in with the brownie mixes and , if so , did it help with your pain ?

(Keeping in mind you moved to a different country.....) ;>) lol

Blessings ,

10. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

On the 7th day of Christmas, my Sweetie fed to me, 7 swans-a-la-carte, 6 geese-on-sticks, -------------------5 Golden Ostrich Eggs......................, 4 turtle-heads, 3 hedge hogs!!! 2 billy goats, and a deer with his rack caught in Christmas lights, last seen in Colorado Springs!
  11. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

On the 11th day of Christmas, my Sweetie fed to me, E-l-e-v-e-n Chicago Bears, Ten Naughty Penguins, 9 unisex fish (from Michigan Lake), 8 Orbweave Spiders, 7 swans-a-la-carte, 6 geese-on-Wisconsin cheese, -----------------------------5 Golden Ostrich Eggs...------------..................., 4 turtle-heads, 3 hedge hogs!!! 2 billy goats, and a deer with his rack caught in Christmas lights, last seen in Colorado Springs!

[This Message was Edited on 12/22/2009]
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

Sooo Glad to have you around again! you were missed alot!,,,I'm sure you noticed that i'm a gramma now to a handsome little Boy named Braiden James,,,He's 7 weeks old now and weighs 11 lbs already,,,anyway i hope despite of the goats ,,etc,,,you have a Merry Christmas,,and a Great new year!,,,HUgs!,,,Sis
  13. gapsych

gapsych New Member

It is so encouraging to see that you have defined your goals for the next year. We should all be so organized. I will look up to you as my role model.

If you run out of dishes, will you use paper plates?

Where do the penguins fit in? Did my froggy mind miss something? Will they show up at my door with the straw goat?

Be careful or you will end up on hoarders!! Although you don't sound like a hoarder, it may look like it after a couple of months!!!

Welcome back.

ETA I have only seen one episode of "Hoarders", which may be my last, and one person had a goat chew through her back room wall. Coincidence? I don't think so!!!

I do think the one redeeming factor of the show is that these people don't just get their houses cleaned up but also get therapy as this a lot of the time is a real mental health disease.

But how many places filled with junk can you watch before they all look the same? That being said, I think I will go to Comcast on Demand and watch a second episode to make sure I am not rushing to judgement.[This Message was Edited on 12/23/2009]

LEFTYGG Member

i saw that show it made me feel dirty watching.and the other woman whose toliet had been broken for 2 years ewwww.

we have 2 goats they are so cute but my daughter hates them causes they eat all her landscaping we let them roam around on 6 acres and our minature horse.the goats remind me of deer but they poop poop poo all over sidewalks ewwwww lol

so good to see fight back love gail
  15. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Yuk, yes her toilet was broken, no heat or water so she would wear adult diapers, throw them in the bathroom and when the room was cleared the floor had been eaten through from all the urine. She slept in a chair in the only space left and tie herself in so she would not fall in the trash. She did and almost died.

Awwww, a miniature horse. How cute.

I think I will go take a shower.

[This Message was Edited on 12/23/2009]
  16. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Thank you Sis! I missed you and other friends on here.

Congrats, Gramma! :)

Merry Christmas to you too Hon, and Happy New Year!

I'll be online for Christmas.

17. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

LOL! Thanks for the laughs! I so needed them!

I have enough stuff to be on Hoarders, and by the way I tape that show to learn how to help myself and others in my family, lol.

Looks like I have to go, the Penguins are here, will respond more later.

Who sent the penguins over so quickly? Got to tie up the cats now, lol.
  18. victoria

victoria New Member

watching that show is warning enough for me. I think i'm bad until I see others... gives me a whole new outlook on myself, definitely makes me feel better about myself!

Bill, nope, don't need it and don't want it. IF I did, I think I'd try it in one of those honey distillations that are now apparently sold in states that have legalized it.... LOL sounds good! OR in brownies if I did want it. I was surprised after looking at Colorado just how many varieties there are and how they are different, I had no idea.

Mexico decriminalized small amounts for personal use, but... who you get it from is, of course, in many cases not somebody you'd want to deal with. I could tell you some stories I've heard, but I won't ;) - At least it should help unclog their courts, as it would in the US.

Well, no penguins down here.... if I saw any, I'd be the unwitting victim of herbal brownies I guess!

Back to my overly eager "dishwashers"...
    I once read that someone got rid of unwelcome guests that showed up too often at dinnertime. After dinner one night, she commented she would start the dishes now rather than later. So she set them on the floor and let her dogs lick them all clean, then put them right up into the cabinet! She never saw them again at dinnertime, hehehe....

[This Message was Edited on 12/23/2009]
  19. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Welcome back

Don't be such a stranger.
  20. jole

jole Member

Empty my trash baskets until after the holidays.
    I won't cook any more....the guests can do it!

Good to see you again Fight! Wishing you and all a Merry Christmas!