The Wild Divine Project

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by G.I.Jane, Jan 12, 2006.

1. G.I.Jane

G.I.Jane New Member

Hi again :) Saw there was a post back in August about the Wild Divine ( biofeedback training program. Wondering if anyone has used it by now? I'm planning on checking it out as soon as we find a new computer that suits us (read - affordable :p) - our current computer's too old and doesn't have the capabilities. We're busy moving, so it's a little ways off. I will post on my experience with the program once I've had some. In the meantime, I'd love to hear if anyone ended up trying it! Thanks for reading ;) Jane
  2. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

I just received my Wild Divine in the mail. Also, I posted about it after reading a positive review of it sometime ago so that may have been me also.

Well, I think I may be too cranky and imaptient for this experience (which is probably also why I need it). I'm kinda annoyed by the new-agey guide, but I'm working on getting past that. I've played a few times but didn't get very have to "pass" each assignment before you go onto the next and I keep failing to keep the fire lit by breathing the "calming breath" correctly.

I'm not writing this game off, I just hafta feel I have at least 45 minutes of uninterrupted time to devote my attention to it. I'm pretty sure that I saw in some of the lit. sent with it that there is a website where players can exchange tips on playing and also (somehow) play with each other.

My experience is also colored by the fact that I don't like or do well at games (too complicated) and I FORGOT that when I ordered it! I think what I'm getting at is that I'd like to skip the theatrics and just do the exercises. But, I think a lot of people would enjoy the lovely imagery.
  3. G.I.Jane

G.I.Jane New Member

Hi! Thank you for replying - I didn't even think I'd get lucky and find that anyone checking messages had even tried it out yet. I can understand being overwhelmed by the graphics - everyone's different and the design is definitely . . .wild :) Good luck with your flame and the rest of the program - I hope it ends up working well for you. Thank again and take care!

[ advertisement ]