The Wild Divine Project

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by G.I.Jane, Jan 12, 2006.

1. G.I.Jane

G.I.Jane New Member

Hi again :) Saw there was a post back in August about the Wild Divine (www.wilddivine.com) biofeedback training program. Wondering if anyone has used it by now? I'm planning on checking it out as soon as we find a new computer that suits us (read - affordable :p) - our current computer's too old and doesn't have the capabilities. We're busy moving, so it's a little ways off. I will post on my experience with the program once I've had some. In the meantime, I'd love to hear if anyone ended up trying it! Thanks for reading ;) Jane
  2. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

I just received my Wild Divine in the mail. Also, I posted about it after reading a positive review of it sometime ago so that may have been me also.

Well, I think I may be too cranky and imaptient for this experience (which is probably also why I need it). I'm kinda annoyed by the new-agey guide, but I'm working on getting past that. I've played a few times but didn't get very far...you have to "pass" each assignment before you go onto the next and I keep failing to keep the fire lit by breathing the "calming breath" correctly.

I'm not writing this game off, I just hafta feel I have at least 45 minutes of uninterrupted time to devote my attention to it. I'm pretty sure that I saw in some of the lit. sent with it that there is a website where players can exchange tips on playing and also (somehow) play with each other.

My experience is also colored by the fact that I don't like or do well at games (too complicated) and I FORGOT that when I ordered it! I think what I'm getting at is that I'd like to skip the theatrics and just do the exercises. But, I think a lot of people would enjoy the lovely imagery.
  3. G.I.Jane

G.I.Jane New Member

Hi! Thank you for replying - I didn't even think I'd get lucky and find that anyone checking messages had even tried it out yet. I can understand being overwhelmed by the graphics - everyone's different and the design is definitely . . .wild :) Good luck with your flame and the rest of the program - I hope it ends up working well for you. Thank again and take care!