themarce in Ottawa

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by buzby, Nov 14, 2002.

1. buzby

buzby New Member

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but went through a bad spell. Am interested in hearing more about the monthly meetings you wrote to me about. I could really do with meeting some others with this DD.
    Buzby
  2. buzby

buzby New Member

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but went through a bad spell. Am interested in hearing more about the monthly meetings you wrote to me about. I could really do with meeting some others with this DD.
    Buzby
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

I live in Ottawa too. I just saw your first post and themarce's reply. I will be interested to hear about her support group. I don't think I am aware of it. I do belong to MESH Ottawa (ME Self Help) but the meetings are always in the evenings and hard for me to get to. I also find they are becoming more and more geared to FM rather than CFS because the CFS people don't have the energy to participate much.

Welcome to the board. You will get lots of support and info here. Pepper
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Seems I must have been ill when you first joined the board, so here is a belated welcome!

HOpe you fine your support group, lots of members have receieved a lot of help from them.

Just stopped to welcome you, I am in Louisiana, USA, and there is no support group here at all!

Shalom, Shirl
  5. buzby

buzby New Member

Thank you for getting back to me, I am new to all this so it is always a surprise and great pleasure to get replies to my messages!
    I have had CFS since 1995, been off work since 1996. Don't know why I didn't do this sooner, but I guess I have given up being in denial and have decided to seek the help of other fighters.
    Take care, I look forward to chatting more!
    Buzby
  6. buzby

buzby New Member

Still looking for themarce in Ottawa
    :)

Buzby
  7. themarce

themarce New Member

Hi Buzby,

I don't know why I wasn't alerted that there were any messages for me on the board. Sorry about the time delay. If anyone else in Ottawa needs a daytime support group, please contact me through this board.
    TheMarce
    [This Message was Edited on 11/18/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/18/2002]
  8. buzby

buzby New Member

Hi,
    I am interested in many of the things in your bio and emails.How should I proceed?
    Buzby
  9. themarce

themarce New Member

Glad to see that you got my message about the support group we have in Ottawa during the daytime. Since I am fairly new to the board I have no idea how you can contact me other than showing up at our next meeting. It will be on Thursday, Nov.28th at noon at The Carlington Community and Health Centre, 900 Merivale Road.
    Hope to see you there!
  10. pepper

pepper New Member

Is the support group for CFS and FM or just FM?

Thanks, Pepper