Theory of the Problem???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bebo96101, Oct 27, 2002.

1. bebo96101

bebo96101 New Member

I've been looking at the condition and it's various effects, an immune condition that causes immunity to become self-distructive needs more than just one thing to counter act it. Being the start of the problems stem from immune-disfunction, colostrum needs to be the foundation of treatment to 'retrain' the chemical base of immunce cells. Once cell function normalyzes, other suppliments combined to counteract the damage need to be used to reverse the wear on our bodies. Culturally we are a nation that has been living on nutritionally-deficient food(2% milk??). So our bodies are weakened from this, so the "unknown-contaminant" has little work to do to make our immunity dysfuntional. I've heard some saying that Ester C helps, but that is not enough! As 'C' cause increased white-blood cell count, but since these cells will be dysfunctional/distructive there is no real help caused. Naturally we should all have breast fed to carry on immunity, but since many of us were 'bottle-fed' we never attained the support our early bodies needed. Now we are playing catch-up with those who are not suffering as we. Let's start with colostrum till white-blood cell activity shows positive responsiveness, then build on that. If this concept interests anyone, let me know.
    "Serious interest only, as critics will be ignored completely."
  2. bebo96101

bebo96101 New Member

I've been looking at the condition and it's various effects, an immune condition that causes immunity to become self-distructive needs more than just one thing to counter act it. Being the start of the problems stem from immune-disfunction, colostrum needs to be the foundation of treatment to 'retrain' the chemical base of immunce cells. Once cell function normalyzes, other suppliments combined to counteract the damage need to be used to reverse the wear on our bodies. Culturally we are a nation that has been living on nutritionally-deficient food(2% milk??). So our bodies are weakened from this, so the "unknown-contaminant" has little work to do to make our immunity dysfuntional. I've heard some saying that Ester C helps, but that is not enough! As 'C' cause increased white-blood cell count, but since these cells will be dysfunctional/distructive there is no real help caused. Naturally we should all have breast fed to carry on immunity, but since many of us were 'bottle-fed' we never attained the support our early bodies needed. Now we are playing catch-up with those who are not suffering as we. Let's start with colostrum till white-blood cell activity shows positive responsiveness, then build on that. If this concept interests anyone, let me know.
    "Serious interest only, as critics will be ignored completely."
  3. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

and still wouldn't be ready to take additonal supplements! So, for me I take an expensive colostrum product, along with a ton of supplements. While this might not fit your theory, it works for me and I feel like a new person.

Annette
  4. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I second what Annette so aptly put into words..

Have a good day!
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I use ProHealth's colostrum which is not expensive, especially if on the automatic reorder system.

I absolutely believe that we cannot heal by simply treating our symptoms without rebuilding the immune system at the same time. I also use the undenatured whey powder to enchance my immune system.

Love, Mikie
  6. sb439

sb439 New Member

... your typo and my bad eyesight led me briefly to envision you enchanting your immune system by ceremoniously throwing undenatured whey powder in the air above your head ...
    love,
    Susanne
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I enjoyed your post; 'Lets all throw our supplements that are powdered in the air' and just maybe they will turn into 'Fairy Dust' and heal us all!!!

Shalom, Shirl