Therapists news stinks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Barkley, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Barkley

Barkley New Member

Just need a place to vent for a few moments. I had therapy because of this stupid car accident. I found out that I have have a herniated disk in my neck! No one wonder I have been in so much pain. Months of therapy are ahead of me, and then I find out the woman who hit us does not have insurance on her car. My insurance company only wants to pay medical for the day of the accident. I have retained an attorrney. Thank God! Oh it sometimes seems to go go from bad to worse. I just want my life back the way it was. My house is an utter disaster because I can not seem to get it cleaned to my satisfaction. Dear hubby and daughter try but somehow keep falling short. What am I going to do? I know I need to lower my standards and not be so picky but I've been like this my whole life. Yes I am a control freak when it comes to my home. I have uninsured motorist coverage for this. Oh the games the insurance companies play. I had no idea it was just like medical insurance. I am tired and very cranky right now. Then the insurance company trys to bill me for a car that they themselves have deemed totalled. Where is this going to end? Thank you for listening. My Punkin will be home from school soon so I need to put on a happy face.
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

So sorry about the whole thing.

Seem's if it is not one thing it's another!

I can relate, and dealing with lawyer's, insurance, and people in general is no picnic, especially when you hurt.

you are in my thought's and prayer's,

Claudia