There are some nice people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, May 23, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Hi there: Someone posted a little while ago about paying the toll for the person behind them on a bridge especially if they were out of state.

I am from Canada. It was on the news tonight of a man in Toronto who goes through the drive through of our national coffee place Tim Hortons 3 times a day and pays for the person behind. They interviewed the people who received and they were shocked that someone would do that and we even more surprised to realize that he didn't want anything. They tried to interview him and he would only give his first name and even offered to buy the reporter a coffee.

That certainly was an inspiration for me. Just the simplest things can make someones day.
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

I did it for someone in Starbucks today. She was floored. She said God Bless you. I was thinking this morning it is a long day and I wish something nice would happen to me. Makes you feel good to know that you helped make someone's day.
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

He has seen people digging for change to pay for an item and went ahead and told the teller to add the persons behind him in too. He has a huge heart.