there is HOPE and answers!

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by blazer, Apr 28, 2009.

1. blazer

blazer New Member

Ok, all. This is what is making a HUGE difference in my health as of this week. I have been researching and making calls. From there and getting sound advice...
    TF...#2 and Tf...#9 (Targeted TF for ebv,lyme and mycos...etc.)
    adding:
    TF...Essentials by ProHealth...as a polyvaent...to keep flu/ colds away!
    ALSO...and most important to add to that is:
    Beta Glucan...googgle this and use...I do two to six a day!...Empty stomach..eats of crud floating in the blood...causing that awful pain and icky feeling!
    NOW...
    next I ordered Serrazyme...google and learn about that.
    I do already take enzymes...but this is amazing stuff...learn about it.
    Ok, so I have been tested in years gone by..positive for mycoplasma fermentans, and high titers for ebv,cmv...and a host of others...blood titers are a funny thing...
    but...never tested for lymes...although after reading lately and watching youtubes...of people with lyme and what they did to get better...ahhh, the same ol same oh...symptoms.
    So, with the TF that I am on...covers lymes. I know a lot of you view these posts... A LOT!
    and many do not respond. That's ok...and we all just encourage you to go ahead and study like us...and just learn. Its been 15 years...and getting life back into me.
    You may say where do I start...??? I will save you "some time"...by starting here:
    Learn about what transfer factor are first...
    Poyvaents and targeted transfer factors...
    Next..learn about mycoplasmas with cfs and how it works...
    learn about mycoplasmas and anti biotics
    esp...learn about all the antural antibitoics that make you feel human again...like,
    Olive Leaf...for example.
    Beieve me...all of the above came from my own research and contant belief that I want to get better! Thank God for Google! and...ProHealth...and the studies on Transfer Factors.
    I hope someone out there is helped today just by this letter.
    Learn...about Serrazyme too! Takes pain away!
    Blazer