There is hope, don't ever give up!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kimo, Sep 2, 2002.

1. kimo

kimo New Member

I just felt a need to post this to so many of you who are so ill and have lost hope.
    I used to be on this message board alot more, I still check it from time to time and feel for all of you. I too was so ill and desperate for a cure or at least a half way normal life again.
    I just wanted to tell you that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I was bedfast and on pain killers for quite awhile and I didn't think I would ever be well enough to work again but slowly I found a combination of things that seemed to help me. God listened to my prayers and I can function again and can function without the pain killers. (which I think is a miracle). No, I can't water ski or snow ski or weed eat or drive a grain truck anymore but I can function and there is hope. Always know that there is hope and in do time there maybe some medication, supplement, exercise, etc. that can help you tremendously!
    I think trying to avoid stress and watching your diet are 2 big factors in getting your life back on track. I know stress is a part of our lives and many of you are dealing with jobs and family that cause alot of stress and I know that is so very hard.
    I just wanted to tell you guys not to give up, hang in there and God bless you.
  2. kimo

kimo New Member

I just felt a need to post this to so many of you who are so ill and have lost hope.
    I used to be on this message board alot more, I still check it from time to time and feel for all of you. I too was so ill and desperate for a cure or at least a half way normal life again.
    I just wanted to tell you that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I was bedfast and on pain killers for quite awhile and I didn't think I would ever be well enough to work again but slowly I found a combination of things that seemed to help me. God listened to my prayers and I can function again and can function without the pain killers. (which I think is a miracle). No, I can't water ski or snow ski or weed eat or drive a grain truck anymore but I can function and there is hope. Always know that there is hope and in do time there maybe some medication, supplement, exercise, etc. that can help you tremendously!
    I think trying to avoid stress and watching your diet are 2 big factors in getting your life back on track. I know stress is a part of our lives and many of you are dealing with jobs and family that cause alot of stress and I know that is so very hard.
    I just wanted to tell you guys not to give up, hang in there and God bless you.
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

Thank you for sharing such good news. Kim and Gary
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So good to hear from you! Its been a long time, glad to hear you are doing well, but do drop in and let us know how you are more often!

Take care, and I hope the family is doing well too?

Shalom, Shirl