There's hope, but I don't wanna jinx it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by goaska29, Jul 17, 2006.

1. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

I was on the boards a lot about 6-9 months ago, but I feel like I really haven't been posting lately.

Anywho, the reason is because I just started to get my life back. I can't really say what one thing it was, but I've been back to work full-time, exercising, going out with friends, etc. I was pretty much house-bound for almost 18 months before this. While this may be just a wrinkle in time for some of you, it felt like an eternity for me.

I just wanted to give some of you a glimmer of hope. I am not 100% as active as i was before I became ill, and I am always weary of the looming relapse ahead, but I feel much more like a woman in her mid-20s than her mid-90s.

My boyfriend practically wept for joy that he now has a "functional" girlfriend. He's been so patient, that now I just want to go do everything with/for him.

I'm really hoping i don't jinx anything by posting this, but i want others to know that sometimes there can be a little relief, even if it is just a few months. I could always be back in bed tomorrow, but the past 3 months have been wonderful.

Good luck to all and I wish you happiness and good health!

-GoAskAlice
  2. OptimusUndead

OptimusUndead Member

bump .. so i can find this later zzzzzz
  3. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

and long may your remission continue.

Thanks for posting
    Sue