These shoes have relieved my pain.....so far

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I have been suffering from severe pain in my feet for several years, which has been chronic. Some days they're fine then other days I can't get away from the pain.

I have tried pain meds, lyrica, and Anodyne Therapy, but none have helped.

I had heard about how well the new Crocks work for foot pain and I decided to try them out. I bought a pair with skepticism and was walking out the door when I saw these strange shoes on the other side of the store. They intrigued me so I asked about them and was told that they are Z-coils designed for foot, knee, and back pain.

I tried on a pair and fell immediatly in love with them! I have never had anything on my feet that felt so good! they are ugly as sin but I don't care. As long as they feel good is all that counts for me.

So I exchanged the Crocks for the Z-coils and wore them out the door. They were EXTREMELY expensive, but I don't mind that either. They may pay off in the long run. This was done yesterday and no pain at all in my feet, knee, or back!

The jury is still out on whether these are the answer for me, but I am more hopeful now than I've ever been on pain relief. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Kathleen12:

Good luck with the shoes. Let us know how you do with them.
    For me, I am always hunting for the perfect shoe. So far I use 'The Walking Company'. Not bad, but the coils you mentioned intrigue me.

nyrofan
  3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I have their web address but don't know if I'm allowed to post it here. Let me know.
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

I went to zcoil dot com. Do they look like sneakers with weird heels? They are odd. But if they feel good, I would buy them. They have only one retailer in my state and have no way to see them in person. Am curious, how much were they?
    [This Message was Edited on 06/14/2006]
  5. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Yes, those are the ones. There are different styles and I bought the tennies. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much I paid....but here it is: $171.00. I understand that most insurances will cover some of the cost if they cover costs for orthodics. I did not know this untill I got home with them and read the paper work.