they did nit get picked to go to state

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 69mach1, Dec 10, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

thanks for all of your support, but unfornately they did not get picked to go to state. maybe next year cody can go.

no one from the team called like they said they would.

i researched on the internet.

2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Aw, nuts. Well, that's part of playing sports, I guess; learning to accept disappointment. Heck, it's part of life, just ask us!

Next year. At least you don't have to figure out now to get there.

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Will Cody still get a ring?

If he does there's a good chance it comes from Jostens in Minneapolis. They make school rings, etc. for the whole country.
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

most time on choosing whether to put novato in the 2A championship or palo alto. so that was the closet of them all. it really stinks but cody is still sort of happy they are done because there is no more practice until track season starts.

their team has accomplished something not other team will ever do they won redwood empire pennant. 1st team to do so. then they won the north coast section on saturday so they have two more pennants.

and rockgor yes they get a ncs bowl ring. so i don't know how much that will cost me.

i am really down in the dumps not about the game. just personal life things. i yelled at his dad yesterday. i german mean streak came out. i felt like he was so nonchanlant about cody needing to be at the football press conference down the street at 3 pm.

anyways. i blamed him for it. partly, because he was the one that chose to move 80 miles away from his kids to move in w/some crank *^^**& stripper that he was giving her money to, but not his child support.

sorry this just is never my time of year.

i need to go. i have math that will be late. i was up and down all night. i have test coming up one tomarrow.

i may ask for a reschedule on that quiz. i am hoping i may get in for some therapy today or something. idon't know if this is hormonal or what the hell is going on w/me.

5. ckball

ckball New Member

Aww- I'm sorry they didn't make it. They should be just proud of what they did accomplish. I know how it feels to be so close and not get there.

This time of year is difficult for many of us. Just take a big deep breath and take it one step at a time.

Good luck with the math exam. Carla