they had on our local news in san francisco

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 12, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

that a drug company has came up w/a possible drug to help w/neuropathic.....brain fog here....pain...like in the hands and legs and feet...

it is like something to increase our natural proteins in our bodies...

so like fight says they are working on things for us...

jodie
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

It's JUST me. What S.F. T.V. station was that news on?? Do you remember the name of the Med? I'd sure like to fine something to help me with my annoying "Brane Frog". I even spelled Basque (Bask) in my e-mail to you over the weekend.

I'm going to sheepishly offer them an apology!

MRDAD
    [This Message was Edited on 06/13/2006]
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

no worries about the last week stuff....i had to have some friend on here put me in check about something i forget what it was about...but now i recall...

she just wanted me to know no arguing...and go delete the post....

i was doing this for everyone's best interst including yours...

i think everything is so very cool w/you and what happend in the past is the past...we must go on...

thanks for looking at my post today...

it was a local news station about neuropathy and the pain we endure...like the diabetics tend to have as well...fms'ers

so it is a study right now but it is promising...the lady that was getting injected on the t.v. news..was talking about how she has been getting this injected into her and that it has brought back some of her nerve damage reversal...

getting better....

i have neuropathy myslef...back problems etc...read my bio....i may have even left out some more medical issues...

but the news channel may have been channel 2, 5 or 7 news...i can not remember it...but it was out of california bay area...so sorry i didn't write it down....

the doctor was testing her w/nerve conduction tests and it was showing improvement from the beginning of her treatments...

so maybe there is hope...and they will figure out some things for all of us deteriating from arthritis to fms/cfs and diabetes...

well you have a good day...i am hoping for more sunshine out here in marin...

your friend

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i think i am clueless on the email to me..i was think of another person...from the arithitis board...

so do (not) worry about the situation protech will contact you if they need to...they will issue warnings if need be...

so you can leave me clueless in novato...that is cool...literally it is cool out and over cast....

but the product was a natural protein injection...

we are getting short-circuted...in our brains..is what or how i explains things w/fibro and etc..

have anice day

jodie
    [This Message was Edited on 06/13/2006]