Things that are Working for Me Lately Nov 2008

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elisa, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi All,

*Raw foods

*Lifewave Patches - for Glutathione, Pain, Sleep and Energy

* Dried Montmorency Cherries (Eden Organic) - 25 at night for pain and melatonin (sleep)

* Coconut Oil (extra virgin) and Coconut Macaroons (Jennie's)

I am having some luck with raw foods - like sprouted seed cereals (no gluten or grains) and sprouted crackers. I feel a lift from these foods. Which never happens with any foods for me...

I have posted on Lifewave patches before - and they're the real deal for me at least. I am going slow on the glutathione patches - wearing them starting and increasing in 1/2 hr increments. The energy patches too.

The cherries are amazing - kill my pain and help me sleep - time and time again. Believe me I have tested them over and over.

Started the coconut oil and cookies based on Dr. Mary Enig's work on fats and her suggestion for help/treatment - if she had ME/CFS.

All for now - Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

God Bless,

[This Message was Edited on 11/27/2008]
  2. tofumama

tofumama New Member

I find that raw foods help me as well. If I eat ONLY raw, and avoid all else I feel MUCH better! its quite amazing, actually.

Coconut oil is another 'cure all' that actually seems to work well...I just have trouble with that oily texture and I don't like coconut, lol.
  3. hensue

hensue New Member

All this raw food if that is all you eat no cooked would kill my stomach. If you could let me know thanks
  4. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi Elisabeth!

Thank you for sharing that stuff. It's always good to hear that something is helping someone.