Things that Really Drive Me CrAZY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beadlady, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Parents who let their kids run all over the office--screaming their heads off, throwing things at me,
    KICK my desk

Also music in restaurants & stores--Most places it is tooo loud.

The beep, beep beep sounds when you are are buying groceries
  2. JuliannaG

JuliannaG New Member

The whining sound of the scanner in the next office. Now that I have moved the furniute in my office around, and I am not facing that office, I don't notice it :)

People who are slow in the morning peak hour traffic. When the light turns green, go dammit!!!

Also, music in restaurants - not that we go out to eat much, can't afford it. But, cars that go by with boom boxes loud enough to rattle your windows.... o-o-o-o-o-oh, if I had a pellet gun I would shoot at them. Not high to cause an accident, but just low enough to dent the paintwork.

Wanting to use a piece of Tupperware and not finding a lid for a container, or vice versa.

Neighbourhood dogs that bark for hours for no apparent reason.
  3. kjfms

kjfms Member

...waiting on customers who can't part with their #@%##$% cell phone long enough to ask for what they need or respond when a question is asked of them....sooooo rude.

This is at the top of my list. If they only knew what I thought and that I am not impressed at all....whew! Did I mention that I think this is really, really rude...LOL (not).

Great post BTW,

Karen
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

world today drives me crazy. Like the previously mentioned clerks who "wait on you" while talking into their cell phones.

I have writen/called an insurance company 4 times to get a form. The company has sent me two forms, both wrong.

And loud music. I gave up going to the movies 20 years ago.

I have asked managers in stores several times: Why is the music so loud? The answer is always the same: Oh, is it loud?

And people who leave messages on the machine and rattle off their phone number w/ the speed of summer lightening so it is incomprehensible.

And CDs that come w/ a a little booklet printed w/ a tiny font (number one? And the background is some sort of picture. So it is pretty much illegible. Why bother? Just print "Buy this CD" is big letters and let it go at that.

And on and on. People took pride in their work when I was young. Not anymore. Well, they say you're getting old when etc. (I'm pretty old.)
  5. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

Boy, you guys hit all of mine, also
    People who pull out in front of you only to proceed down the road at 20 mph

People who still use checks at the grocery store - have to dig out 2 forms if ID, etc. GET A DEBIT CARD ALREADY! You're holding up the line! and they just never seem to notice or care.
  6. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Dot Matrix Printers--the sound

people who scream terrible things at their kids in public (I always think, what do they sound like at home)

Loud music

when my husband rants about other people's driving
    (I keep telling him, they can't hear him, I am the one who has to listen!)

Insurance-you pay out the wazoo, then struggle (at times) when you have to deal with them.

dealing with Obnoxious candidates. Most are nice, but some I just have to grit my teeth when they come in!

7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Used to be when someone was walking down the street talking to themselves, well.....

I am SO sick of people doing this and using LOUD voices too. Heck, what happened to privacy. Are these the same people who DON'T want Patriot ACT? (I don't but because I like my privacy).

It's yak yak yak, Just saw a mom with kids(not strapped in ) making turn across traffic, in snow, eating a pizza one hand cell phone in other steering with elbows!

In m ovies, they have to turn off ringers but keep text messages on flickering away all over the place. Hate it.

Also when I have freinds over and they are taking calls all through their visit and none of them are important ones either. It is SO rude. Cell phone people, just use them in private will ya, unless emergency.

Makes me CRAZY, Anne
  8. JuliannaG

JuliannaG New Member

why can't you never get in direct touch with people these days? All you get is a voicemail message saying "Leave a message after the tone" and guess what? They NEVER get back to you.

I eventually got hold of someone today(AND it is a long distance call)who told me that their voicemail system isn't working!!!! I told her that if their technical department couldn't fix it, wouldn't it be better to have it taken off completely?!?!

I am feeling like c**p today, can you tell?
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

those darn car alarms that go off all the time in my apartment complex...i haved called the police to get the car towed away...why have it if ou aren't gonna go check your when the d..n this going off...do they realy car if their is stolen or vandalized?

then these same people like to just sit out in the parking lot and blow their d..n car horns...instead of getting out of their car and walking up to the door and knocking....

i have been woken up at all hours of the night and so has my son, from these idiots that can't adjust thier alarm...

i always feel like throwing a rock thru the windshild to give the car a reason to be disrupting the whole neightborhood....

the don't care they must be deaf from the music they heard in the store...

jodie
  10. utvoldeb

utvoldeb New Member

TAKING 6 PAIN PILLS THAT NEVER REALLY HELP,AND HAVING TO PAY LOT'S OF MONEY FOR THEM. DOOR SALESMEN THAT WON'T TAKE NO=== FOR ANSWER.BILL COLLECTORS CALLING PISSING YOU OFF. PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO SIGNAL WHEN TURNING. MY HUSBAND PLAYING HIS GUITAR SO LOUD.