THINK I AM ON A HIGH SON IN KUWAIT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Aug 28, 2006.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

GOT A CALL FROM SON ABOUT AN HOUR AGO. HE IS IN KUWAIT! THANK YOU GOD. HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HOME IN JULY. PLEASE KEEP THEM ALL IN YOUR PRAYERS! I KNOW YOU DO. GOD TOOK A LOAD OFF OF ME 30 MINUTES AGO. I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I AM CRYING I AM SO THANKFUL. HE IS NOT HOME YET. BUT HE IS NOT IN SO MUCH DANGER. THEY NEED TO BRING THEM ALL HOME. NOW!

HAD TO SHOUT IT!

THANKS FOR LISTENING PEOPLE

SUSAN
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

What an answer to prayer. I hope he...and all our boys (and girls) can come home soon. I am so grateful for what they are doing for us.

God Bless.
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Glad you got this wonderful news!! I hope he will be home soon!!

(((hugs)))
    Pam
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am happy your son is Kuwait. Hopefully, he will be home very soon. I will pray for you both.

My 19 y/o is planning on enlisting,Marines, early next year. He doesn't have any idea of what he is getting himself into.

I feel very much like you regarding the war at this time... It is my own personal thought...

Let us know when he gets home! I am proud of him too!

Hugs,

Kim
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and has to go again in another year.I'm proud of her.Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.But expressing sides is bound to turn into an arguement.Just a word of caution.Linda
  6. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

So glad to hear you happy news..

Tami
  7. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have written and re wwwritten this post several times now and each time I get deeper in trouble and I don't want to cause problems .AS I know that some are not supportive of this action.
    I am thankfull for all who serve us and keep us safe. And I pray that all who are in this war will come home soon and come home safe and sound. I am glad for those who are home now and safe and I am happy that your son will be comming home soon. May God bless are troops and keep them safe from harms way.

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU<
    Rosemarie
  8. hensue

hensue New Member

PLEASE LET YOUR SON KNOW HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE TO HIM! HE HAS MADE US SO PROUD. I CANNOT BELEIVE THEY SENT HIM BACK AFTER HE WAS SHOUT! OH MY MISTAKE YES I CAN! I HOPE HE CONTINUES TO HEAL PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT ROAD. HE IS TOO!

THANK YOU SO MUCH
    SUSAN
  9. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

I pray for your son to have a safe journey back home.

Please thank him for his courage and bravery.

He is truly a HERO!

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

carolin
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Susan, I got goosebumps just reading your post because I am so happy for you. As the mother of sons (and I suppose mothers of daughters will relate too) I ...... uh...relate.

The rain is getting to my brain.

Marta