Think I'm having seisures

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Nov 28, 2003.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I just need one good doctor, just a simple prayer for me okay. I promise The second I feel better I will be back here to try and help.
    Blessings
    Lisa
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Lisa,

I'm sorry that you are having these seizures and feeling so bad. I certainly hope things improve for you soon.

Dear Lord, Please hear my prayers for Lisa as she is really struggling right now. Please be by her side, holding her hands, let her feel your presence. Give her the comfort, peace, and the strength to endure. I pray that when you place your hands on Lisa, that they may heal her, and free her of these seizures and pain. Lord, i'm gonna be her prayer warrior, so please hear my pleas for her. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Asking our LOrd to please lead you to the right doctor. Its so hard. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes.

Seizures can be so scary. Try not to worry though because we have a lot of strange symptoms that come and go. The seizures might just be a temporary thing.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. PrayerAngel316

PrayerAngel316 New Member

I'm sorry that you are not feeling well
    I know how hard it is to find a good doctor that will take the time to sit down and listen to their patients.
    I will be praying for you to find a good doctor.......Blessings to you, Judy
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member