Think You Might Actually Know Someone Here???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BlueSky555, Aug 7, 2006.

1. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I have been wondering a lot lately if I might know someone here on the board but just don't realize it. I don't have my picture posted and not much information that most people that know me, even know that I have.

Just curious; don't even know why.

BlueSky555
  2. IowanMom

IowanMom New Member

I've been wondering that myself. I think you responded to my Newbie Iowa post and that you used to live in Iowa.?

It would be nice to know at least what State people are from. Even if they don't put a picture, town, etc.

Hope you're doing well.

My thoughts and prayers are always with all FM and CFS (and Lupus)people. Take care all!

Amy
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

"In the Good Old Summertime" w/ Judy Garland and Van Johnson.
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I think Van Johnson ran off to Brigadoon and Judy went over the rainbow...
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I see you are a piano teacher and do accompanying. I had a friend w/ a piano on wheels so she could accompany you anywhere.

I may have posted that before. Well, old jokes are best.

I used to be a circuit piano/organ/ist and travel w/ a circuit preacher. Sometimes played for 3 or 4 services on a Sunday.
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Now I just need some wheels....
  7. petsrme

petsrme Member

I found out a lady on here is from the same small town I am and it is so surreal. I like knowing someone in this big forum is so close by. I wish I knew her name and if I know her. That would be cool. By the way bluesky i am from the southeast too so maybe we know each other too. LOL![This Message was Edited on 08/10/2006]
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I think you all know more about me then anybody that knows me. :)
  9. petsrme

petsrme Member

Hi Bluesky! If you are from SC and near Myrtle Beach I will count you as a lucky person LOL! I love SC. I was married in Gaffney SC. I may be reading the clues wrong, but anyhoo it is great to know you are nearby. It is hot in the Carolinas right now isn't it? Wow, I have never felt the heat and humidity like I have this year. I am sweating in an air conditioned house.
  10. Rose73

Rose73 New Member

Even it is possible someone you know may be coming to this site or any other, I do not tell people where I hang out on the Internet. I wouldn't want someone lurking to see what is going on with me. I feel posting online allows us to express ourselves to others without being known.

Having user names covers our idenity, and not posting too much info in posts and in the profile. I do put down my State, but there are alot of people here. My town is small, so I don't post it.

The problems we have and the things we are going through are common. There are alot of other people going through the same thing. That makes it nice to be able to get understanding and support.

Rose