Thinking about buying a Light Relief FAR Infrared hand held. Comments?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Saoirse3, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

I was thinking of getting one of the hand held Light Relief FAR Infrared devices, as my knees, hips and back hurt so much. But they're not exactly cheap, and before I spend that much I'd like to know if anyone else has one and if they give any relief. I work as a wild bird rescuer/rehabilitator and I HAVE to be wide awake and alert when I work with them (wrestling an angry bald eagle into a transport cage can take a lot out of you - literally, if you're not careful!) I know that, in itself, is enough to cause aches, but when I am in flare, I can barely lift a baby robin. I just wondered if the Light Relief offered ANY relief? Thanks so much!

2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I don't know of anyone who has used this system. I would think infrared would make aches and pain feel better.

Hopefully, someone here knows something!

Keep looking on the web, etc., for info on the web and through other support groups.

Take care..

PS...I really admire what you do with wild life. I love all types of 'critters'!
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I use mine on my hips and shoulder,s .Im not sure if it,s the lights that help or the heat or maybe both.but it does seem to give me short term relief from my muscle spsams.