====Thinking of all of you having a bad time....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Mar 7, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

like myself. I know that there has been so many going thru so many different health problems....aside from our regular symptoms.

I have missed alot on here lately....but have touched base with a few....like Wakemeup, Fivesue, Cromwell, and many others.
    My mind is SO, SO slow right now....but I am doing like the little worm on here. I am coming up out of my little hole... looking around for you guys!

I have been on more today... than I have in weeks. But, I think that I have overdone it...so will be going in a bit.

Fivesue, I haven't seen you around...I hope that your infection has cleared up....and that you are feeling better by now.
    I did get an appointment scheduled with orthopedic doc. But, he can't see me until May 16....unless he sees something REALLY bad on my MRI. This is what the receptionist told me.

I will read you guys later.......Mari
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm sorry you haven't felt well lately. The board is going so fast, I can barely keep up. I bump something and the next thing I know it is on page 2.

I'm having a really hard time with GERD. I need to see the doctor, but want to wait until after the wedding on 4/2. I think a lot of it is caused by stress.

I'm up sometimes really late at night because everytime I lay down I'm in agony with chest pains and pains on my sides, from the GERD. So I am up and down a lot of nights. It is more miserable than the FMS.

I didn't know you had an MRI done. Take care and I hope you will feel better, soon.

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering with this. Yes, stress can make us sick...in many ways. I sure hope that you can get relief soon.

I am getting so VERY bad with my memory....but now I remember you posting about it, and your son's wedding.
    I know that you are anxious, but excited!

Did you read where I posted awhile back about your picture? I love that pic! I just love you in blue. What color are you wearing to the wedding?

Also, try to sit back for awhile each day, and breathe deep, slowly, and let your mind sort of go to a relaxing place.
    I find this sometimes helps me relax....even though it doesn't last for long for me. I am so high strung (I have been told).

Love...Mari
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I got up and got going today. I needed to get some things at the store and get some prescriptions.

I don't think my infection is gone, but we'll see. I only have four pills left. My abdomen still hurt quite a lot.

Anyway, glad you got the appointment even if it's a ways away....at least you know you're making progress.

I hope you are resting by now, and that when you get to that quiet place, you will be restored mentally at least.

I'll write again later. Tired now.

Love,
    Sue
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My niece had her baby last night....a little girl, 6 lbs. 12 oz named Samira Rose. This is my first grandneice/nephew from my sibling's children....a very special time. Hope to see her soon. We have other grands on my husband's side.

Her new grandma, my sister, is delighted. I'm very happy for all of them. The circumstances aren't the best, but this new little life is!

(-:
    Sue

6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was on my way out and saw your post.

I am sorry that it is taking so long for this to get better.

Please take it easy, o.k? I will try to check back tonight or tomorrow.
    I have been off and on today, but I HAVE to go now. I can't even type without making a mistake on every other word.

I know that you taught english... and I always think about you seeing all of my oops!

My first cousin (she's like my sis) is also a english teacher. I am nervous when I speak, or write to her.
    And, I used to be rather good in english ....way back when!!
    I know that you aren't critical though...especially understanding the foggy days we all have. I just think about it......:)

I hope that you feel better soon!

Love.....Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 03/07/2006]
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

We must have been on at same time.

Congratulations Auntie Sue!!

Hope all goes well for them.

See you soon.

Mari