Thinking of you, HiRiskRn for your SSDI hearing!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jen F, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Jen F

Jen F New Member

Best wishes.

Afterwards, I highly recommend getting drunk.

Just kidding.

I know you can't afford it, and it doesn't usually help our health problems!

Let us know, as soon as you recover.

hey, maybe bring in a picture of your children to the hearing!

Will be thinking of you.

You know we are rooting for you.
  2. Jen F

Jen F New Member

deep breaths, Sandy.
  3. Cindy

Cindy New Member

Sandy-

I also wanted to wish you the best of luck! Sending up prayers, and good wishes to you! Please let us know how it went, when you have rested...

With much love,
    Cindy
  4. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

your hearing was yesterday. Life can get so interesting when you forget to change the calendar. I know you will do fine! We are all waiting to hear your thoughts afterward.
    Kate
  5. teach6

teach6 New Member

It's now 1:20 and you are probably enroute to your meeting place. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'll probably be gone when you return but will check for a message when I return tomorrow afternoon.

Barbara
  6. Jen F

Jen F New Member

Try not to pass out!!

Glad you have some stomach meds and antianxiety in you, lord knows it's needed in a situation like yours.

I hope they dont make you wait too long for a decision.

I had to wait a year. don't freak out at that. You have children and can't afford food. they will not make you wait that long, hon.

And I live in Canada, it's a little different here, anyways.

If the decision seems to take longer than you can accept, go to your politician that handles that level of government. It usually does the job.

You will win, I just hope you don't have a really hard time of it today, it's so difficult.

You will win.

I know it

and you have to.

In fact,

Congratulations!
  7. Ellie

Ellie New Member

May God get you what you need. I was approve in three months here in Hawaii and I have to go through it again in April it;s been three years and I am scared already. Get can all may pretend that we opened a bottle of bubbly and have a party that way LOL. Good Luck Ellie
    [This Message was Edited on 07/08/2003]
  8. FibroNan

FibroNan New Member

Here's hoping that everything goes smoothly and you are awarded your SSDI!!!
    Nancy
  9. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

and I'm guessing that about now you're celebrating because everything went soooooo well. I'm been thinking about you this afternoon.

Please update us as soon as you can.

Hugs
    Annette

PS Was "our" doctor there?
  10. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I just wanted you to know you have been in my thoughts and can't wait to hear how things went for you sweetie.
    With much love and lots of prayers sent your way.
    Love,
    Joannie
  11. Jen F

Jen F New Member

Even tho I knew you must get it, I'm still in a slight and very pleasant state of shock that you know already!

Y E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tears in my eyes for you right now.

thank god good and right has triumphed for today, and thank goodness your doc was on the ball.

I hope it will give you some peace of mind, you may be a little bit poor, but at least your basics should be taken care of.

So, pleased...

Jen

[ advertisement ]