THIS BOARD IS ADDICTING...HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by myalgiamania, Sep 1, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

PLEASE someone tell me to sign off. i usually go back to sleep after my husband leaves for work, but today i can't. i'm addicted to this chat room. god bless everyone and i hope things get better.
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I know what you mean!

Yaawwwnn, just woke up, why am I sitting here?
  3. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

it's almost afternoon here. i think i better take a nap or i'll never get through this day. i should have gone back to bed earlier. oh well! have a wonderful day!
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

----an there is no known anti-dope!!
  5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

This board is going to get me fired! I tell myself each morning I will just go read a couple and then get to work! Doesn't happen!

I just can't help myself!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Yes, it is! It's great to find people who know what you're going through.

Although I have more hip, upper and lower back and knee pain since coming to this board than before............. There should be a limit on how much fun we allow ourselves!

Marta
  7. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I USED TO GET MAD AT MY KIDS FOR BEING ON THE COMPUTER SO MUCH. NOW I FEEL LIKE THE DOPE
  8. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Glad i'm not the only one, and i thought it was just me!!
  9. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

I am an addict also, where's the 12 step program?!

Blessings!
    Kelly
  10. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I am also addicted; get on daily; sit here for hours, except for getting up and down and walking around to loosen up.

But.....I like this addiction and would like to remain addicted if that's ok.

I'm not eating it; smoking it, drinking it so it can't be that bad, right? Right? LOL! I do, fall asleep here sometimes.

BlueSky555
  11. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hello my name is Karen and I am a Pro Health Message Boardaholoic.

I was on the wagon for 4 day and now I have fallen off and I am making posts again but that is a good thing :)

OK I feel better...LOL

12. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Too funny,

I think my family may be willing to sign me up!

I made it for about six weeks, then fell off the wagon!!

At least here, i feel like i'm getting out of myself for awhile, and, maybe bringing some cheer to someone else!

13. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I WAS OFF FOR FOUR HOURS...
    I'M DOING GREAT, RIGHT???????
    WELL I DON'T CARE CAUSE TODAY I FEEL YUCKY AND I NEED A FIX. YESTERDAY I ALMOST FELT HUMAN SO I WAS ONLY ON FOR ABOUNT ONE HOUR.
    I DON'T CARE. GOD BLESS THIS CHAT ROOM...BUT I BETTER GET SOMETHING DONE TODAY...SO GOODBYE FOR NOW!
  14. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

It is so nice to find people who understand what this DD feels like. I think this is addicting in a good way. I am very isolated because of this condition and I love that the internet has opened up all kinds of friendships for me! hugs Myalgiamania! Hope you are having a good day.

hugs Marion
  15. caperkat

caperkat New Member

Yes! I think about jumping on the board as soon as I'm in the driveway from work (I say hi to the family first). I'm looking forward to getting to know folks a little bit, being fairly new.

kat
  16. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Yes, indeedy, we need a 12 step program.

The problem is, of course, it would have to be on-line.
  17. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

This is too funny. My 15 year old daughter always tells me that I'm addicted to this board. Everytime she wants the computer, she finds me sitting here with you all.

Hey, look at it this way...it's the best medicine that we have found and it's FREE!!!!!

Have a nice long weekend.

Dawn
  18. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I TALKED TO MY DOCTOR ABOUT JOINING A SUPPORT GROUP AND HE TOLD ME THERE IS ONE BUT IT'S NOT VERY ORGANIZED. HOW CAN YOU
    ORGANIZE A BUNCH OF SORE, FORGETFUL, HOMEBOUND PEOPLE? THIS IS IT I'D SAY!!!!
  19. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

And I am a boardaholic...
  20. wanderingbluedragon

wanderingbluedragon New Member

Hi my name is...and I am a ProHealthaholic....LOL. I think we all need an intervention. I haven't even been coming here that long and I am hooked. There are such wonderful people on here that I suppose that it is just natural to want to get to know them better. What is it they say about birds of a feather...?