This board is mentioned as being awesome in a book!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Valres, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Valres

Valres New Member

Hi All,I haven't been on in along time but I did have to tell you all what a difference this board has made in my life!!
    I was quoted in this book in several places,just speaking of the changes fm causes us all to go through.I'm sure we could all relate to one another,anyway that's not why I'm writing,
    The board and the wonderful people where mentioned as a great support group also!!!As well as the webmasters and moderators for doing such as good job on keeping salesmen and just plain nasty people out of here!

I just wanted you all to know,that each and everyone of you have been a big factor in this board and have helped many who have had no where else to turn(such as myself)
    So many thanks to all of you for such a great job!!

Also I must mention that they plugged the vitalxin that is selling on this website as well.I'm may have to try it now!

Love Ya all,Val.

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is really nice to hear. Thanks for posting. Haven't heard from you for a while. It's good to see you post.

Love, Mikie
  3. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

to hear! Mikie & Shirl do a great job. The information available at a click from the top of the page is immeasurable. dolsgirl
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Longtime no see! How have you been doing?

Nice of you to tell us what the book said about ImmuneSupport, but what is the name of the book???

I am an avid reader, and will no doubt buy the book.

Hope we hear from you often again, take care.

Shalom, Shirl

5. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Please, do tell :)
    Karen
  6. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

of the book...then maybe we can get the author to help get us mentioned on Oprah, or Dr. Phil or Montel, etc...everyone is talking about how we need more exposure and if we're already in a book, that's a big start...along w/the fact that "I Remember Me" was just on cable. I would also like to purchase this book...where can you get a copy? Please let us know........Thanks.

1Writer
  7. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

8. Valres

Valres New Member

As you probably guessed by now I was a bit afraid to mention this book because I didn't want to sound like I was plugging it!I'm not nor would I make any profit or anyone close to me for that matter.

As I said before I did want to share the good news,and what I have read of this book so far it is really a good book with lots of info.The Author has a part in there where you could contact her with your story/or questions.She also gives her web address.
    She may very well indeed be a good person to contact for some publicity,not to mention the fact she is in the same boat as we are!

Enjoy all!
    The book is called:"Women Living With Fibromyalgia" By Mari Skelly.
    This book was just published in November but I found it easy at Barnes and Noble.

I've read alot of fm books and frankly I was getting tired of them and was hesitant even though my story was in there to read it!Once I started I could not put it down.
    She would be a good person to contact for anyone else who would like there story told as well.

I'll be back to check if I missed anything :)
    Missed you all,
    Love Val.