This call is for Spedding

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mom3, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Hi, thanks for replying. Dr. Reynolds did not prescribe any medication, I refuse to take anything but tylenol#3 to take the edge off and I am even getting pains in stomach (ulcer)? But he did do a physical examination and recommended me to work only part time. He was very supportive though, I am dealing with insurance companies and he will support any reports I need. What does Dr. Smythe recommend? How is different? Thanks Mom3
  2. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Hi, thanks for replying. Dr. Reynolds did not prescribe any medication, I refuse to take anything but tylenol#3 to take the edge off and I am even getting pains in stomach (ulcer)? But he did do a physical examination and recommended me to work only part time. He was very supportive though, I am dealing with insurance companies and he will support any reports I need. What does Dr. Smythe recommend? How is different? Thanks Mom3
  3. fibolady

fibolady New Member

to see, the diet information has really helped my ibs, so i hope you read spedding's post.
  4. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Hi Spedding sorry I have not been able to read all of Dr. Smyth's information yet, I did brief thru it lots to read. I have been having flare ups and extreme fatigueness (pms). But I will and get back to you, thank you in advance for any advice. Mom3