This construction...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Misfit101, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

is making me nuts! All week Ive listened to the grinding, rumbling and beeping of very large equipment. Im TRYING to lie down and get some rest cause I have to go to town today. And I...ME...I am vibrating! Not a comfortable feeling! All this to put in 800 thousand stimulus dollars worth of sidewalks along a two mile stretch of highway. It makes sense to NO ONE. A collossal waste if you ask me. But they didnt ask. Anyone. Just did it. I dont know how much longer this going to take. I shoulda gone to Orlando....
  2. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

They put a cone at an angle where we could pull into the driveway from one direction but was a tight squeeze from the other. I kept moving it and theyd move it back even though I explained the problem. I accidentally ran over it (it really was an accident) and they havent put it back. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They resurfaced the same stretch of 2 miles back in the fall. I can relate to the smell of the tar, if thats what it was. Brings you to your knees. Hopefully they move on soon! Thanks for replying!
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

And they brought in what looked like a rumbling green tank and the noise from everything was too much---I went to Walmart's shooting center and bought a pair of shooting headphones and I got peace and quiet. And they're not expensive at all.
  4. spacee

spacee Member

Where is you fan turned on high and your earplugs? Ok and drugs!

I know our neighbors are about ready to shoot us. They have at least
    one more day to go which will make 5 total. Maybe more since
    DH doesn't like the way some of it looks.

Feel bad for all!