This crazy weather is killing me..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Feb 4, 2008.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Well, that sounds like I'm a drama queen.

4:30am and it is 61*. It is 'posed to be winter here.

Does this type of weather bother anyone else? It will be in the 30's in the next few days.

2. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

The weather is killig me as well here in WI. We keep getting Low front after front in and my head feels like it is going to explode. I'm having flare after flare as well. So much pain and not much relief.
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I hear you! Our winter has been all over the place! We had 4" of snow several day's ago, a MAJOR thunderstorm last night, it's warmer now and supposed to be back in the 30's towards the end of the week. This has been one of the very worst winter's, as far the up's and down's, that I can remember, since being diagnosed in 2003!

Last week I started 'working out' with small weight's and using some aerobic's I remembered, from year's ago. Between starting those and this weather, my upper body is so stiff and sore. Of course my 20 y/o son say's that's a part of exercise. Burn till it hurt's. Yeah right! My kid's don't want to understand this fibro and cfs.

Take good care Lacey! This type of weather is wretched, when it come's to our bodies!

4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Oh yes! We had thunderstorms last night, fog all day8 yesterday (4 deaths in area from it), A blizzard to b e just north of us tomorrow and it is raining right now. A few weeks ago we horrid floods!!! Last week we had a blizzard.k Who knows what tomorrow will bring!!@

The lows coming in put me in a flare too. This whole winter has been tiring!!!!! I see out the window that the winde is now blowing. A few weeks ago we had wind thatr blew all nnight and all we talked to said that they never remembered wind blowing like that (50mi.) and for so long.

My friend says that God is trying to tell us something. Maybe!

Today I am not quite as bad as I was on Sun. I was in so much pain.

Good luck with the weather, gals,

Gentle hugs,