This is for CFIDSNICOLE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by virgo_karen, Aug 13, 2005.

1. virgo_karen

virgo_karen New Member

I just read your profile again. I kept forgetting to ask you if you have a brochure of the products that you make. I'm really interested in bath soap, lotions and stuff for your face. I use to buy from a girl that made her stuff and I really liked it, it's so much better than the stuff that you buy at a store. Then she moved and haven't heard from her ever sense. If you do, let me know and we will take it from there.
    Thanks,
    Karen
  2. virgo_karen

virgo_karen New Member

bumped for cfidsnicole
  3. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

Wow--how sweet of you. Well, I may disappoint you here--I make sugar scrubs, massage and body oils (great moisturizers), room sprays, and linen sprays. In my town, we have a lady who makes soaps, so I don't want to tread on her territory. I want to eventually make lotions with shea butter and other natural ingredients, but I haven't ventured there yet. So, I am not sure I make anything you would be that interested in.

If you are still interested, I can make up a brochure--I don't have one right now, but it probably wouldn't take too much for me to make one up.

Thanks,
    Nicole
  4. virgo_karen

virgo_karen New Member

Thanks for answering me. I would be interested in lotions with shea butter when you start making it. I still would like to see a brochure, because I would be interested also in the oils and some other stuff. I haven't found anybody around here where I live that makes their own stuff. I would like to order some things from you. So, how do we do this? I wouldn't mind you having my e-mail address but I'm not sure how to give it too you. Let me know, okay? Then I will be in touch with you.

Again, thanks for answering me. Take care.

Karen
  5. virgo_karen

virgo_karen New Member

6. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

We can exchange emails in the chatroom and not get in trouble for it. :) Let me know when you have the time to do that. I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 10 a.m. central time for a HIDA scan, but should be home around noon. Tonight I should be up for a bit longer if you get back to me tonight we could do it tonight.

Thanks for your interest,
    Nicole
  7. virgo_karen

virgo_karen New Member

I work nights and I'm about ready to go to work. So tomrrow will be better. I'm on the board throughout the day because I'm off tommrrow night and the next night. Great, I would love to see what you have. Thanks!

Karen
  8. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

I'll try to snag you tomorrow sometime then! :) Have a good day at work.

Nicole

EDITED to add: I'll start a new thread to you when I get back tomorrow and keep it bumped until you see it; then we'll just hop into the chat room. It might take me a day or two to get the brochure done and send it to you, but I will get it done.[This Message was Edited on 08/14/2005]
  9. virgo_karen

virgo_karen New Member

That will fine, talk to you later.
    Karen
  10. virgo_karen

virgo_karen New Member