THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

AND I PRAISE GOD FOR IT! LOL Gee, I don't know what to think, we have people running all over the place praying for people they haven't even met, we have people posting that God is anwswering ther prayers. Debbie over there is having " a soaring spirit experience" I am doing mental and sprititual cartwheels,,,,Danny's over there grinning and getting blessed, and NOW TO TOP IT OFF, WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER 24 HOUR PRAYER BOARD THAT IS GOING TO BE JOINING US?? (read hikagandma's post under those who want a 24 hour prayer circle) Where will it end...Gee maybe everyone will get healed and we will all go back to work and and and! OH HALLALUJUAH, PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!! I HOPE WE STAY "OUT OF CONTROL" COME HOLY SPIRIT.
    Takesha
    PS.
    Will you all check in the Prayer arriors Armour Kit that that was supplied to you by the Holy Spirit and see if you have a box marked "shouting shoes?" I think it's time to try them on for size and see if they fit.....he he he lol[This Message was Edited on 08/21/2003]
    And just in cae you don't quite feel up to it, read my post of Faith Is a Verb, and maybe that will help a little.[This Message was Edited on 08/21/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2003]
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Lets all shout "Praise the Lord".

Amen Danny
  3. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Amen to that. Praise the Lord!
    Tiff................
  4. Kim

Kim New Member

I feel the power of the Holy Spirit and the presence of the King of Kings. And by His stripes, we are healed. Praise God.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Prayer can MOVE MOUNTAINS! When I got here tonight, I will admit, I was surprised at all the request posted, and wondered if I could answer all of them! How very wonderful to see the Lord's hand on this board again.

I do so praise Him for sending His Spirit again to stir up us to pray and praise Him right here and now.

So many of us can't get to church anymore, and this is our only church home for the time being, it is so good to know that all these people are here for the Lord's healing hand and to Praise Him for answered prayer.

I thank Him for each and everyone of you..........

Blessings to everyone!

Shalom, Shirl