This is getting strange!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolonly, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

Hi everyone,
    Well friday is my biopsy but something new has arrived and that is a pain in my right side its strange because I didn't have it before. I have been doing really well and have learned to keep my mind on something else at all times. Haven't had alot of pain except for my side which scares me alot about friday so any input would help me alot!!! (RIGHT SIDE BY MY RIB) Well you all have a wonderful day and keep your chins up I am praying for you all!!!
  2. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

Hi everyone,
    Well friday is my biopsy but something new has arrived and that is a pain in my right side its strange because I didn't have it before. I have been doing really well and have learned to keep my mind on something else at all times. Haven't had alot of pain except for my side which scares me alot about friday so any input would help me alot!!! (RIGHT SIDE BY MY RIB) Well you all have a wonderful day and keep your chins up I am praying for you all!!!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

But a lot of us are prone to aches and pains near the rib cage area. I can't help with what it might be, but my prayers are with you. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

I get terrible pain under my rib on the right side. My liver is enlarged and I am told it is "toxic" so I am trying to clean it out slowly. Could this be what you are experiencing?
    Pepper