This is incredible

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mrsjethro, Jun 15, 2006.

1. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Hello everyone. I've been lingering and posting on the fm board, but this is the first day that I've explored any of the other boards. This is the most incredible place that I have ever seen!! There are so many wonderful people on here and the fact that there is an entire separate worship board just really makes it that much better for me.

Worship is one of the things that I miss the most. I've lost my job and have had to withdraw from a lot of the church activities that I used to be active involved in. I think that my church is the first thing that I want to work at becoming involved with again, as soon as I can get the symptoms under control.

I just wanted to say hi, in case there were people on here that I haven't had the privilege of meeting yet. I look forward to see a lot more of this board. I think I'll go and explore a little more now.

God bless you all for making this such a wonderful and supportive (and safe) place!!
    mrs
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Welcome!!! I felt so happy reading what you wrote. I'm so glad you found your way here!

I am from the fibro/cfs board also, and recognize your name.

This wonderful place is a sanctuary for me - the faithful prayer warriors here rush to my aid when I need help. And it's a joy to use our gifts of prayer here.

It has become a safe and very loving place to be. We have built up a trust in each other.

We have kept the prayer night on Thursday nights that was on the fibro board. There is a small announcement posted about it.

Please bring your needs and prayer requests. And, it's SO wonderful to have another prayer warrior here.

Blessings to you,
    Love, Judy
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Welcome here, feel free to jump on in and join us.

God Bless
    misty
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Welcome to another one of God's children. Please post, pray or whatever you wish. Also ask. We welcome you most sincerely.
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I post a little on the FMS board but lately have mostly been reading it. I'm Jewish, but have been welcomed with open arms by everyone here.

Glad you found us and hope to see more of you here.

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So happy to have another Prayer Warrior with us. There are some wonderful people here, and so considerate and faithful with their prayers for each other and anyone else who comes here as well.

Again, welcome, and God Bless.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. libra55

libra55 New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board. I am not here as much as on the FM board but I still try to come here regularly to pray for others and to ask for prayer for my own needs.

God Bless You

Michelle
  8. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

This place is awesome! I too pray for people here. It is fun getting to know people here too.

Unfortunately because time is limited for me to be on the computer...I don't post as often as I would like. We have a business and dial-up...SOOO....this computer ties up my phone line. Plus I have to compete with my kids for a turn at the computer. Sigh....

WELCOME!

PC
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

May God Bless you! Yes...these people are so supportive. We are so blessed to have each other!!

Love....Mari