This is my first visit

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Mar 21, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

to the Worship Board since they got it going again. It is so nice to have this board back, isn't it?

Those of you who have been reading my prayer requests on the CFS/FM Board will recognize my prayer request. It hasn't changed. Sigh!

Please pray that my husband finds a job that he loves soon. He is still working freelance but he needs a full time job to keep himself busy - and we need the money!

Thank you all for your prayers.
    Pepper

P.S. When reading the prayer requests, are we expected to reply when we pray??
  2. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

It's great to have a place to come and pray and receive and give encouragement. I will be praying for our request.
    As for whether you should reply to the prayer request. I know some people just don't have time to reply to every request and sometimes they just write a post saying that they are praying for everyone , even though they don't have time to reply to each request. I know it is nice when you do request prayer to have some replies letter you know that someone is out there praying! So, I guess it's up to you if you want to reply.

3. libra55

libra55 New Member

Yes it's great to have this board back. I try to come here at least every other day, so I am not on here as much as the FM/CFS board, but I am still praying, each and every one is in my prayers every day even if I don't remember all the names that ask for prayers!

God Bless You!
    Michelle
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

I appreciate all who pray.

I think that I will do as I did last night - go through the prayer requests and pray. When I have the energy, I will reply so people know that that prayers are being sent.

It was so comforting to be here last night.

Blessings to all on this board.
    Pepper