This is scary!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by roro, Sep 26, 2002.

1. roro

roro New Member

Especially the part about CFS being the same thing as AIDS, and how it is contagious! YIKES!!! I cant copy the whole thing here, its just too long. I will post the link:

(Edited by Moderator)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/27/2002]
  2. roro

roro New Member

Especially the part about CFS being the same thing as AIDS, and how it is contagious! YIKES!!! I cant copy the whole thing here, its just too long. I will post the link:

(Edited by Moderator)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/27/2002]
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

before it was deleted. Thanks for posting - it was interesting.........AMY
    I don't think the belief is that AIDS & CFS are the same thing - only enough overlapping symptoms that possibly relates the two.There are MANY illnesses that also have the same symptoms - AIDS itself just scares people.[This Message was Edited on 09/27/2002]
  4. roro

roro New Member

Actually its really a book. Do a search for:

"America's Biggest Cover-Up: 50 More Things Everyone Should Know About The Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic And Its Link To AIDS" by Neenyah Ostrom

and look for the table of contents.
  5. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

that all these illness are related in same way. Sisters and brothers, cousins, and children illnesses. One big dysfunctional family!

-Shoobie
    [This Message was Edited on 09/28/2002]
  6. roro

roro New Member

I agree that healthy living can improve the quality of life. I dont take ANY medications at all, since meds cause more problems than they help. I take vitamins and supplements. I just went through IV vitamin C treatments. I eat healthy, lowcarb, no chemicals or toxins. I exercise. Most of the time I feel great. But I still get flare-ups now and then. I believe I am in remission when I am not in a flare. I do not believe I am cured.
    I have hepatitis C, so maybe my CFS is because of the hepatitis C, post viral syndrom. Maybe some other people's are from something else that can be cured.