Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by petsrme, Aug 23, 2006.

1. petsrme

petsrme Member

This is very off topic but it is so fun. The website is free so I hope it is ok to post it. Please click on it to get a laugh. It is me in my nightie with a flask in bed as usual. (i don't have a flask, but thought it was cute) I hope it brings a smile to some of your faces like it did mine. I have been sending these monkey grams to my family all day. They are so fun. I hope I don't offend anyone, we just need a laugh once in awhile. Love ya.

Here is a translation in case some can't understand what the monkey is saying

Hi guys, I am in bed as usual. It sucks to be sick. I love you all and hope you are well. Cheerio.[This Message was Edited on 08/24/2006]
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

I actually meant to send the one of the monkey in the old fashioned nightie/housecoat. LOL! I hope it didn't creep you out too much. I am trying to cheer people up, not scare them.
  3. petsrme

petsrme Member

Let me know if I should delete this. I thought it was funny but some may not.
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

message I posted earlier. Oh well.

Very funny Pets. Is that your voice? Your new hairdo looks very nice.

I sent a couple myself. Didn't use my real name. My friends will recognize me.
  5. petsrme

petsrme Member

No, unfortunately i don't speak with a British accent. I sure wish I did, they speak so well. Glad you liked it.

[ advertisement ]