THIS IS SO FUNNY I BUSTED A GUT TONIGHT DOING THIS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by petsrme, Aug 23, 2006.

1. petsrme

petsrme Member

This is very off topic but it is so fun. The website is free so I hope it is ok to post it. Please click on it to get a laugh. It is me in my nightie with a flask in bed as usual. (i don't have a flask, but thought it was cute) I hope it brings a smile to some of your faces like it did mine. I have been sending these monkey grams to my family all day. They are so fun. I hope I don't offend anyone, we just need a laugh once in awhile. Love ya.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=12943907

Here is a translation in case some can't understand what the monkey is saying

Hi guys, I am in bed as usual. It sucks to be sick. I love you all and hope you are well. Cheerio.[This Message was Edited on 08/24/2006]
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

I actually meant to send the one of the monkey in the old fashioned nightie/housecoat. LOL! I hope it didn't creep you out too much. I am trying to cheer people up, not scare them.
  3. petsrme

petsrme Member

Let me know if I should delete this. I thought it was funny but some may not.
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

message I posted earlier. Oh well.

Very funny Pets. Is that your voice? Your new hairdo looks very nice.

I sent a couple myself. Didn't use my real name. My friends will recognize me.
  5. petsrme

petsrme Member

No, unfortunately i don't speak with a British accent. I sure wish I did, they speak so well. Glad you liked it.