This is to mustgetwell-uk

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teller7, Mar 15, 2003.

1. teller7

teller7 New Member

I'm sorry to bother you again. Man, it sounds so much like me. One more question. Just when I'm starting to get this horrible feeling my arms and legs feel cold. Does that sound familiar to you? I'm feeling so bad today that I want to go to the drs. My husband is at his wits end with this. My dr isn't in today and he knows my case and he's very kind and understanding while I'm sure some would look at me like I'm over the edge. Anyway if you'd like to answer me about the coldness I'd appreciate it. Thanks for everything. How long have you had this?
  2. mustgetwell-uk

mustgetwell-uk New Member

I think, my blood pressure and blood sugar levels go quite low. I have been told to eat small and frequent meals. If I dont get food for any longer than 3 hours, I do become light headed and feel dizzy. If I go shopping, the first stop is to have something to eat, other wise I just keep bumping into people or things. My blood preassure is usually low, but not low enough for the doctor to give me anything for it. I have had CFS for nearly 20 years, but lately it is just getting worse, inspite of me trying so many things. Please let me know how you get on with your doctor.
    Good luck.
    Sammy