this message is for shannon

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Oct 15, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

Hi Shannon,
    Hope your doing well unlike myself. You had responded to one of my post a few weeks ago about rib pain and I would be interested to know where exactly is your pain. I have it both in my chest ribs and my lower ribs(on each side of my stomach). If you experince this in both places I would really appreciate on what helps the pain. I noticed that you have 5 children. WOW! That must be really hard when you're dealing with this horrible illness. How old are they?
    I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2 and they keep me extremely busy, I couldn't imagine 5. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Take care
    Tes
  2. tes

tes New Member

Hi Shannon,
    Hope your doing well unlike myself. You had responded to one of my post a few weeks ago about rib pain and I would be interested to know where exactly is your pain. I have it both in my chest ribs and my lower ribs(on each side of my stomach). If you experince this in both places I would really appreciate on what helps the pain. I noticed that you have 5 children. WOW! That must be really hard when you're dealing with this horrible illness. How old are they?
    I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2 and they keep me extremely busy, I couldn't imagine 5. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Take care
    Tes