THIS MESSAGE IS FOR TANDY.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Jan 16, 2003.

1. tes

tes New Member

Hi hon! How are you? I just noticed that you posted on my complaints about my tummy. It has been so bad lately. The rib pain and waistline pain has been so bad and non-stop for a few days now. I'm trying to figure out why it has started up so bad again. The pain is so hard to describe. It's like a burning, pulling and tightening type of discomfort. Right now it's bad. I am afraid to eat, incase it makes it worse. What type of pains do you have in the stomach? Have you ever been told why and what causes it. I have been having so much anxiety because of this. For 2 days I was so nauseous. Do you have rib and stomach pain daily? I do, but it hasn't hit me this bad in about a month. I has gotten so cold this week and I wonder if it could be from that. I'm doing a barium enema next Thursday, so we'll see what that shows. Anyways sweetie, I'm going to go to bed and I'll check in tommorrow.

Love,
    Tes
  2. tes

tes New Member

up for you, Tandy.
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I feel so bad for you with this crazy pain~ Mine has been Ok for awhile.But I get it way more than I should be!!! I have it a few days out of the week~ I have IBS confirmed by the Barium and a colonoscopy.Neither test is any fun....but none of them are right?I would bet you have IBS! and that can be vicious!Alot of foods will trigger it~And you have to start a journal of what you eat when you get the pain~ Hoping to help with the belly pain- I started taking digestive enzymes with all my meals.They seem to be of help.I also just ordered from here the probiotic. I had tried the antibiotic treatment a yr and half ago,and it wrecked my belly because I did'nt do the right thing and take a good probiotic while on the antibiotic so I may have some symptoms of leaky gut.(do you follow me?)So I do have afew gut issues here,not to mention my Endometriosis. I'm just trying to do my best to lessen the attacks. I will get back again tomorrow,I rented a movie and my LOVING family are getting ready to start it without me!!!(they're sayin"come on Mom")
    Get back to me and let me know if you already have been DX with IBS....I'm curious. (the movie is Signs w/Mel gibson!! I better get a drool cloth!!LOL
    love,
    Tracey
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Hoping your doing better today~??
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I wanted to check in and see how your latest test went?
    I had that one too years ago....well not too long ago.(maybe 2 yrs at most)I can't recall,but I remember it sucking!! then ya get to poop white stuff for a while!!!yea!! Drink alot of water to flush that stuff out cause it can harden in there and prolly cause mega pain!!something we have enough of already. Did they say anything to you about the test results? Diverticula,IBS,chrohns,polyps?
    I hope everything went well.....I just wanted to see how you were doing with the belly/rib pain.(see,mines back!!!)go figure!!it goes away for like 3 weeks I've been OK.Now I can feel it again,started yesterday! low ribs,left side.....knawing gutt....right in the center of my belly alittle above the belly button.Lost my appetite too~ well I just eat less.I still eat!!otherwise i'll get a migraine from lack of food~ The girls gotta chow!
    Its soooooo cold here!!!Its 11 below zero!! I only go out when I really have too!!I freeze!!!!and hate the cold!!
    Well sweetie,if ya get a minute let me know how things are.OK?Even a quickie....I'm used to those!!lol
    what a pig!! jk
    Love,
    Tracey
  6. tes

tes New Member

Thanks for thinking of me. I did the test this morning and boy did it suck. It hurt so bad. The bowel cleansing I did last night was even worse. Sorry to hear that your rib and tummy pain is back. Mine is still here as well. Haven't had much relief from it in about a week. Do you ever get pain just below your breast area. I guess in the diaphram area? It's really hurting there now. One minute it's there, then next in my lower ribs, then my waistline, belly button area etc. Do you ever get yeast infections. I have had 2 in the past month. I have never had these before. What have you been upto lately? It has been 20 below zero here. Talk about cold.lol. It really irritates my ribs when I'm outside. I can really feel the cold in my bones. Do you work? I don't. I'd like to get something part time, but because my symptoms and pain are so unpretictable, I don't know if I can do it. My job for now is raising my two boys. They are 2 and 4 years old. Anyways, I'm going to make a warm glass of milk and I'll check in later. Thanks for remembering my test and I will let you know what my results say.

Take care,
    Tes
  7. tes

tes New Member

Hope all is well. Tes
  8. tandy

tandy New Member

just peeking in on ya to say hi!! I love the ages of your children!!!but i'm so glad mine are thru with the two's! Is he a handful?OMG when my youngest(he's 6 now)was two.He was into everything!!I could'nt blink an eyeball and he'd have something broke,or would be climbing on top of dressers! (or cutting my hair when I'd fall asleep on the couch!)I almost did'nt make it out alive with that boy!LOL Now he's a good lil man~Very artistic and loves to sing!!He wants to sign up for American Idol!!LOL I have 3 boys. I stopped working 10 years ago!! My illnesses got the best of me~ I am getting SSI now. I too hope to get back to part-time work.
    Either that or take some more classes~
    Did you get your results yet?Have you been DX with any bowel disease? Is your pain still as bad? Mine acts up all the time~ Its gotta be both costochondritis and IBS???
    Please let me know how you are!! I have'nt heard from you in awhile now~ take care......
    love,
    Tracey
  9. tes

tes New Member

Nice to hear from you. How have you been feeling? I was feeling pretty good for about 3 days, and now my ribs and gas pains are getting the best of me. Wish I could go months feeling good. Fat chance.lol. How has the weather been in New York? We are supposed to be getting a warm front this weekend...well, above 0 anyways. That's good enough! I haven't gotten my results yet from my barium enema. I will call my doctor next week. No news is good news..right!! Yes, my boys were defiently into everything. My 4 year old is wonderful now, and my 2 year old is a handful. They are so cute, though. Even when they do something wrong, I yell, but I quickly forget what they did. These years are challenging, but they grow up so quickly. Have you gone back to your doctor? I am going to turn in soon, so I look forward to hearing from you. Gentle hugs..Tes.
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

I have that gut pain today pretty bad~ into the left lower ribs.Oh -I did'nt miss this feeling! It sux!
    Why the hell can't I get a straight answer on this??? Is it both the FM and IBS??or something else entirely? ya know,If I wanted to be aDr I would have went to medical school!!now I get to do their job and figure it out!!
    Have you ever tried those Gas-X tablets??wondered if it helped at all.....?(if it is gas) I don't know but its cold out,and my boys just got home from school,I am making some homemade chicken soup for Dinner~yum! I'll check in this evening.....Hope everythings Ok with you today???
    my stomach is really sore!! I have a feeling I won't be eating much supper~ Oh well,roll with the punches!
    Later on......
    Love,
    Tracey