This messge is for Tandy.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Dec 22, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

Hi Tandy. How are you? Haven't heard from you in awhile. How has your rib pain been? Have you found any reasons for the pain. I still have this horrible pain. Some days I'm o.k. and others I'm bad. Anyways, would be nice to hear from you. Take care, Tes
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

LOL.....Hi Tess!! I have'nt been on here alot lately but I check in everyday.Somehow I missed this and I was looking around and spotted it!!(lucky you!)JK
    Good to hear from you! As for the rib pain....I was spared for a good 2 weeks it seems,then it came back....not quite as bad but enough to mess with ya and make ya wonder what the hell it is!!I had a bout of that belly pain to for awhile!YUK!(see,we're never painfree!!something goes away&something takes its place!!)When you have that pain in yer belly......can you almost feel it radiate into your back???like straight thru,so the same spot in your belly into your mid back?? It seems worse for me when I need to take a dump.(like my slang?!!lol)
    Sorry you're still feeling just as bad~ I have to see my Rheumy on the 7th,so i'll let ya know if she decides to run any other tests.
    How was your Christmas?Did the kids get ya up super early?
    Are you gonna celebrate New years?? I hope to~??thats questionable......like always!
    Thanks for writing,thats nice of you to think of me!!
    Get back when you get a chance,K?
    Love,
    Tracey
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

Come on Tes...get the lead out!!LOL
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

just one more time~(I think?????)for now???lol
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

Tes?? I hope all is well~Just wanted you to see this~
    Tracey.....again.
  6. tes

tes New Member

So sorry I haven't posted but I have been so busy over the holidays. Parties, entertaining etc. How are you doing, sweetie? I have been feeling abit better, but I always notice by the evening my ribs really act up. I think I have been overduing it. To top it all off, I developed a yeast infection on the weekend and boy let me tell ya, ouch!!lol. I had one about 10 years ago and hope I never get one again. I still have it, but it's not as bad. I have been also having alot of heartburn. Do you ever get that? Have you gone to the doctors to find out what all your rib pain is from....do you still have it? Oh by the way, merry christmas and a good new year(pain free as possible). I'm kinda glad the holidays are coming to an end. I do enjoy them, but being the way I am, it gets to exhausting. I got so spoiled this year by everyone. How were your holidays? Any plans for new year's eve? My hubby and I are going out to dinner with friends, but I'll be home early(need to get the boys into bed. My parents are watching them while were out..yeah!!!) Anyways, thank you for thinking about me, and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Your buddy,
    Tes
  7. tes

tes New Member

Talk to you soon!
  8. tandy

tandy New Member

I promise to answer in full tomorrow.I just checked in and saw this but I have to head to bed.My body is soooooooo sore!! I put away some christmas things today,prolly spent a couple hrs picking up and such....well i'm already paying the price!!!I hurt like mad!!legs,back, arms,my butt. I took a couple tylenol pm and the ole eyelids are getting heavy!!
    till tomorrow~
    Love,
    Tracey
  9. tandy

tandy New Member

Here i am after a decent amount of sleep!!(not that I could'nt fall asleep again if I could).Wow!!these holidays are too much!!! I mean we had a awsome christmas but all the running around!!visiting this aunt and this grandma!!you know- the wrapping&shopping till you have'nt a dime to your name!!lol My youngest had to have that nintendo game cube!!plus 15 other toys!!And my 10 yr old got a foozeball table!!(he's happy!!)
    Sooooo....about my pain,I get that rib soreness a little right now...not bad~(I can't figure it out???)But my low back is really sore-hurts to bend.I have'nt seen my dr about anything in awhile.I will on the 7th of Jan. I hope to get better pain killers b/c the darvecet just does'nt do much at all.I don't know what to ask for??Any suggestions? I wonder if lortab are anything good at killing the hurt.??
    As for celebrating New years-,We have Dinner reservations at 6pm.Me&my man and 10 other couples!!Then at 10pm my hubby(boyfriend)is playing out with his band~He plays rock but not the heavy stuff. So i'll be going out with him too.....prolly till 2 am!! Thats why I plan on napping good today!!!LOL my boys are spending the night at grandma's&PaPas. I'll be eager to get back to my bed I'm sure!!
    Oh about the heartburn??? that is one thing I hardly ever get!!!(I'm amazed!!)nope not me. I do get that groin pain too,I have that at the moment-along with my back!!
    I just hope i can withstand being out that long tonight!!!I backed out the last 3 years and stayed home,so I better go tonight b/c my man will be upset if i don't!!
    I'll have a few drinks so maybe that'll kill any pain I feel!!LOL I'm not a big drinker either,shoot after 3 I'll be buzzing!!
    Well I better go,I have to pack the kids stuff and do some laundry before I squeeze a nap in.
    I'll get back to you soon.Have agood time tonight!!!
    And drive careful!!!
    Love,
    Tracey
    BTW-where are you from?I'm in NY.[This Message was Edited on 12/31/2002]
  10. tes

tes New Member

Happy New Year!!!! How are you doing today. My ribs are starting to act up again. We are expecting alot of snow and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. How was your new years eve?? We had an awesome time out. It's been awhile since my hubby and I have been out without the kids. Our night was memorable. I felt much better that night which made me enjoy my night better. My lower ribs and stomach pain has been so good lately, that I almost forget what it was like to have this pain....until this morning>lol. I'm also experiencing alot of gas pains and lower abnominal discomfort. I don't take anything for my pain. I just live with it as much as I can. Painkillers aggravate my stomach to much and I always end up with worse pain. So, I really don't know what to recommend to you. I'm so glad the holidays are over. Now, we can get back to some kind of schedule. My older son goes back to school on Monday...yeha.lol We have alot of functions coming up this month, so I'm going to try and rest as much as I can. I need to go prepare dinner now, so I hope to hear from you real soon.

Take care,
    Tes

P.S. I am from Canada..Toronto to be exact...Beautiful city!
  11. tes

tes New Member

Tandy.
  12. tandy

tandy New Member

Hope your night out was great!!and it was from the sounds of it!!! Mine was pretty neat too!!We had dinner out with a bunch of people,and then went out to see rays band play out.Quite a few friends went and my sister and BIL.
    I had 4 whiskey sours and felt buzzed big time......even danced a little!!!Yeah,its been a while for that!!!but I did pay the piper the next day!!!all day long,deep fog,achy real bad and just tired!!!I went to bed at 4:45am.......I have'nt seen that time in... forever!!
    Well till next time....
    I'll let ya know how my drs appointment this tuesday goes.
    I plan on asking for better pain meds.And I want off those elavil. by the way,we sometimes go to alex bay,thousand islands!!are you close to there??or am i way off???
    Bye Tes.....take it easy and be painfree~(yeah right huh?)
    Glad your ribs are somewhat eased....hope it stays that way!
    Love,
    Tracey
    and post a pic in your profile~its nice to see a face!!

[ advertisement ]