this might be hard to explain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by pattyholland, Apr 3, 2008.

1. pattyholland

pattyholland New Member

On Easter my husband, and 2 sons ages 14 & 16 and myself where in the car going to my sisters and all of a sudden I got this hotflash that wouldnt go away, so I pushed the botton to lower my window so I could get some air, not wanting to lower it low becase didnt want son to get cold in the back seat...For some reason I put my hand out to kinda wave the air on me then I thought everyone else was getting cold so I pushed the button up to close the window but my hand was still in it so I rolled it back down a little after I let out a scream and guess what I rolled it right back up with my hand still in it AGAIN and screamed AGAIN......My family was freaking out.....I didnt know wheather to cry of laugh so I did both......My family couldnt stop laughing I ended up with a big bruse of the top of my hand......Sorry so long
  2. BlairLaw

BlairLaw New Member

I understand. I backed my G37 into a pole and could not tell you why??? I even have a backup camera on it. I did not know whether to laugh or cry either. Things like that seem to happen more and more. Watch out for those windows!
  3. pattyholland

pattyholland New Member

this post was surpose to go under the brain fogs sillys from tandy
  4. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I do feel bad for you though, that is really scary and it must have really hurt! I do stuff like that too. oy!

tee
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

This is Tandy~ I found it!!

This wins 1st place!! my kids would have been cracking up at me too :)

Hugs
    Tandy
  6. pattyholland

pattyholland New Member

And its ok to laugh now lol Hand doesnt hurt like it did. Plus you know my family will never let me live that on down. But im sure a telephone pole would hurt alot more lol
  7. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

that is funny too but OUCH! that must've hurt!
  8. blkkat

blkkat New Member

HUN at least we can laugh at ourselves!!

and thank you for your sweet post to me the other day, i'm not as sad today.

glad you found us .

your new friend , BLKKAT----Mona
    [This Message was Edited on 04/05/2008]