This Mysterious Illness

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I would like to know if anyone has the following experience.

I have FMS and CFIDS. I have been in a terrible flare for about 6 months..I mean BAAAD. I've had maybe 2 or 3 hours semi-productive hours a day and it seemed like I couldn't get better no matter what I did. The only thing that helped was rest. My husband was getting ready to dust off my wheelchair and I was using my cane a lot.

OK so here is the mystery....the past 3 days I have been feeling much better...just like that...out of the blue...I haven't changed anything...haven't done anything new or different. Today I have been up since 8AM..it is now 5PM and I was actually out of the house for 5 hours.

I not feeling great..not even close. However, compared to how I had been feeling, there is a noticeable improvement.

Please tell me if this has happened to you.
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Yep! My husband and docter alway's ask, :what caused this flare?" or " what made you feel better?"

Sometimes I know and sometimes, I haven't got a clue!

All I can say is enjoy it, and don't over due.:)

Claudia
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi I'm new here myname is sydney. the good day's surprise us! at least me ! i am so thankful for every one of them!!!.....................I'm sure everyone is! sleep has alot to do with a good day for me and also staying away from (real sugar!!) so i buy the sugar free stuff.......................................and i try to walk every day even if it's only for a short ways........................Here's whishing you alot of good days!!!......sisland
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Yes I have had the"good" days.Then I question myself,Is this all in my head?? Boy I find out,its not!!.
    I go into a cleaning frenzy,again like you say,you dont feel cured,but it sure feels a lot better than the BAD days.You try to do as much as you can.Then boom,you overdid it,back in bed.
    Enjoy the "good days",but take it carefull.It bites!!
    Take Care:>)
    Jordane