this new painting is for Moxiepup

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Aug 13, 2005.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I wanted to put up a new painting because you asked. Thank you so much......it does my heart good when someone likes my work.

Trying to work through the pain and fatigue is the pits at times, but we all know that.
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Nancy,

This painting is wonderful. Too bad I am without decorating funds. I would offer to buy it for my bedroom. It would be perfect in there.

Hugs,
    Linda

P.S. Always enjoy your paintings. Oh, I guess you noticed I'm not Moxie. lol

[This Message was Edited on 08/13/2005]
  3. WeBee7

WeBee7 New Member

That's what I like about this place...people like u sun, who always brighten a day....thanks for sharing, it's a beautiful pic.
    karyn
  4. chazzsmom99

chazzsmom99 New Member

But your painting is absolutely gorgeous!!! What you can accomplish working thru pain is awesome! I wish I had a talent like that...:)

So do you ever sell your paintings?

Smiles,

Peggi
    [This Message was Edited on 08/13/2005]
  5. moxiepup

moxiepup New Member

Yes this is Moxiepup and OMG you out did yourself with this painting, it's absolutley beautiful.

We must be on the same wave length the color of the flower is the color of my drapes in my bedroom and the green is the same as my quilt. :))) Weird happenings!!

I would love to see a flower like this for real, someday I hope to get to Hawaii.

Thank you so much once again for sharing your art and I think you should round up your fellow artists for a once a week showing. Oh yes I forgot to say I'm selfish and I want to see them all.

I know I've seen posts from CraziC recently she was just getting started as I recall.

I wish I could paint it just looks so relaxing but my hands are pretty messed up now and oh yes I have no talent :))

Thanks once again and take good care,

gail
  6. irish13

irish13 New Member

I am new at this message board and haven't joined one before this one. Is there somewhere online I can go to see your art work? Everyone is just raving about it and I would love to see it. :) Irish13