THIS NORMAL?? WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by healthywannabe, May 12, 2003.

1. healthywannabe

healthywannabe New Member

Hey all..... I have most of the symptoms of cfs.. but a few just dont match up. such as.... At times i feel really light headed alot. another i dont just feel tired,i feel this REALLY sick feeling all the time.. like my bodies decaying inside...and at times i get this white pale strip above my upper lip and up to my nose. is any of this normal??? If not, what else could this be???? Any responce would be greatly appreciated. thanks..peace..ZOe
    [This Message was Edited on 05/12/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/12/2003]
  2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

My mom has had those symptoms for 40 years and all we can attribute it to is Fibro/CFS

My best to you.
  3. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

Hey. I responded to one of your posts about how I was bedridden the first 3 months of my illness. I do have had a really sick feeling, just as you described. No one knew what it was. I finally went to a new doctor (like you, all the others were baffled and said I needed an antidepressant or a psychiatrist). I finally saw a doctor who practices integrative medicine. I was tested for mycoplama and it was positive. I am not saying that is what you have, but it is worth a shot. Ask to be tested for it. Mine was really high. I wasn't tested even when I was hospitalized last September at the beginning of my illness after losing so much weight from nausea and no appetite. My doctor put me on an antibiotic, minocycline. I have been on it for about 6 weeks. I think you have to stay on it at least 6 months. The sick all over feeling that I had for months is finally getting better after being on the antibiotic. I hope you have some luck. There are other things to be tested for that some people have mentioned on this site like EBV and others that I am not sure of the name. You need to try to find a doctor that knows something about this disorder. I was so frustrated until I found one in February. Good luck and God bless.
  4. layinglow

layinglow New Member

I have Cfs and Fms......and I feel really sick all the time too....as if I were being poisoned is the best way I can describe it. I am also very light headed alot...and unbelievably fatigued. I feel better than I did, though, as I was confined to bed for months, before I started seeing a D.O., who specializes in these disorders, and uses integrated medicine. Many of the meds and supps have helped me, at least get out of bed, and be able to do a little bit.
    LL
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hypothyroidism. Have this checked out.

Love, Mikie